*wave*
09/10/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Aulessana
*wave*

*waves back* How You doen.
Ding Ding Ding Back to the top
Poking at Wowstead, will update soon!
Bumping for updates.
back to top!
I apologize to those that were supposed to run the ICC25 tonight with me. I literally crashed out at 4:30pm this evening and did not wake up until just now. ._. Sorry for being weaksauce folks, but lack of energy can ruin anyone's day.
Well on our way to level 11, we now have heirloom cloaks for those of reputation to acquire them!
throws Confetti! we have reached level 11 Moonsong is ever growing, and It's Showing!
I'm quite interested in this ad.
09/18/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Avranis
I'm quite interested in this ad.
Well hello there! New to the realm? :o
Bumpies!
Morning bump of love!
09/19/2012 02:06 AMPosted by Qerrathien
Morning bump of love!

morning Q, hope you slept well. I have been up all night redoing dato's lore. I have retconned it completely, in other words Emily is completely no more. Do to her mary-sueness I have retconned her out of history, she was retconned in and now she is retconned out.

thought thw whole old god shiznax was kinda getting old really
09/19/2012 02:15 AMPosted by Datocus
Morning bump of love!

morning Q, hope you slept well. I have been up all night redoing dato's lore. I have retconned it completely, in other words Emily is completely no more. Do to her mary-sueness I have retconned her out of history, she was retconned in and now she is retconned out.

Gotcha, fill me in in-game if you could. Gonna log in a few to poke around at Theramore somemore for epic goodies.
09/19/2012 02:28 AMPosted by Qerrathien

Gotcha, fill me in in-game if you could. Gonna log in a few to poke around at Theramore somemore for epic goodies.

possible you could look at my WiP character lore Its on the first page currently. its also on the blr

possible you could look at my WiP character lore Its on the first page currently. its also on the blr
I did, looks pretty trimmed up.
*dances to Pys's Gangnam Style*
buffing the thread with +10 to stamina, we have rolled a natural 20. lets go fight a dragon!