(A) Moonsong Blackguard - O.O CAPPED!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
It was a spooky area, you can see a hint in the minimap at the beginning of the video. :p
07/29/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Qerrathien
It was a spooky area, you can see a hint in the minimap at the beginning of the video. :p

unfortunealy i cant see the mini map cause my frekken computer is speeding up videos as a 20x rate.
I'll try to show you in game when I have the chance. I'd rather not name it but I think it's able to be found on wowhead if you look for the Fey-drunk.
07/29/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Qerrathien
I'll try to show you in game when I have the chance. I'd rather not name it but I think it's able to be found on wowhead if you look for the Fey-drunk.

googled it, been there actually, that area believe it or not was a gm play ground back in old world. there is many gm play grounds we can now reach cause we can fly past the baricades. other then gm island wich has been destroyed (they still have other islands though. (please don't attempt to find them.))
Some of the islands are actually still reachable, and often have unique settings and items that you won't find anywhere else. Especially with the changes in the flight mastery in Azeroth. I had hopes to pick up a handful of the elf flavored and mystical ones for personal reasons.
07/28/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Qerrathien
....Does it involve feather ticklers? :o

Wow. How did you know?
07/29/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Eonix
....Does it involve feather ticklers? :o

Wow. How did you know?
*snickers* Oh if only you knew the weird things that float around in this old skull of mine.
07/29/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Qerrathien
Some of the islands are actually still reachable, and often have unique settings and items that you won't find anywhere else. Especially with the changes in the flight mastery in Azeroth. I had hopes to pick up a handful of the elf flavored and mystical ones for personal reasons.
There's this little foresty place with, I think, a tauren tent in Stonetalon. Back in the day, I was tempted to save the spot for Ogrun's own personal mountain forest grove whenever the time came for RP to happen there. It never did, but it was fun to think about.
I found a couple good spots that would work to start off with, the first ceremony is going to be happening tonight. *grins wickedly* I just hope everyone in the guild is ready for it.
A bump before I pass out for a ̶f̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶a̶p̶.̶ Nope, not happening.
07/29/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Qerrathien

there is apparently one just beyond tanaris.
late night bump
Bump because I dig the cut of Qerrathien's jib.
-licks Q's ears :3-
bump
I'm too casual to do the whole character progression thing, but I'd like to find an alt to drop in your guild. Because I like to socialize with roleplayers and such.
You are welcome to do so Lito. We are quite alt friendly, our only rule with that is hit level 20. lol
You need more dwarves, I'll see what I can do about that.
Sure thing! :D