(A) Moonsong Blackguard - O.O CAPPED!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
*gives Q a cheeseburger.* Enjoy! Now I want a cheese burger. ugh trying not to eat at mc junkolds so much. Heck trying to cut out junk food all together. Its really difficult actually. Last night i was craving some chips. and I managed not to but them :D Yay for healthier food!
*stares at cheeseburger* I can't stand cheeseburgers honestly. I love sonic, and dig right into their sonic burgers and tots though. I don't eat fast food that often, so it's rare to even have a burger of any kind in this household.
10/05/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Qerrathien
*stares at cheeseburger* I can't stand cheeseburgers honestly. I love sonic, and dig right into their sonic burgers and tots though. I don't eat fast food that often, so it's rare to even have a burger of any kind in this household.

I honestly can't eat much meat. for some reason, when ever i have beef of anykind well its not pretty. same with mosts meats including chicken. So i try to eat a lot of protien based foods and do my best to get my protiens. and my fatty accids. basically I just can't stomich meats (littaraly not figgeratively)
I have to be really careful what meats I eat. I can't eat a lot of red meat, and white meats tend to give me acid reflux if I don't have a careful balance of starches and vegetables. It's one reason I enjoy eating oriental foods so much, not because of the foreign flavors, but because it's healthier for me.
Bump.

Waitin' on mah app to be reviewed. :v
Oh it finally got fixed! Yay! I had a chat with support about that, sorry about the wait Tronei.
10/05/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Datocus

I honestly can't eat much meat. for some reason, when ever i have beef of anykind well its not pretty. same with mosts meats including chicken. So i try to eat a lot of protien based foods and do my best to get my protiens. and my fatty accids. basically I just can't stomich meats (littaraly not figgeratively)

Dear gods. I'd starve. I detest the taste and texture of about 95% of veggies and fruits. Blech. Give me italian food, meat, cheese, pasta, bread, potatoes anyday. Also seafood. Mmmm...Fishies. Tasty tasty fishies. Oh, and mushrooms, but my mother tells me those are a fungus, and can not count as a vegetable. Then she dumps green beans on my platter of thanksgiving delectables. (And when she's not looking I pass them to the dog.)

Dammit...now I want thanksgiving turkey. I make the best turkey--instead of cutting it off the bone, we poke it, it falls to pieces, and we fish the bones out. >.> Its juicy and tender and flavorful...and it has bacon on the outside. MMmm...

Gonna go get food now...but first...Here's a Dreamshadow for your entertainment.

*Dreamshadow scampers into the thread and attacks elfie toes! Why? Because. Blue puppies and their slobber.*
*squeaks and lets Dreamshadow chase her toes, wiggling them around* I love lots of different types of foods. My favorites being Corndogs, Oriental-Anything, and most Indian cooking. (India indian, not Native.)
gods now i want turkey, well Thanksgiven is tomorow maybe someone will bring me some :D

ps we leveled, we now have insta mail
*Dreamshadow is now drooling on elfie toes. Mmmm...Toes.*

I love Chinese food...Japanese food...Korean food...Mmm...I'm not to big on Thai, Indian can be tasty...
*Dreamshadow is now drooling on elfie toes. Mmmm...Toes.*

I love Chinese food...Japanese food...Korean food...Mmm...I'm not to big on Thai, Indian can be tasty...

I love tai, as far as Chinese goes, i am debating one day surprising them and ordering off the hidden menu. with help of course.

*Datocus scritches Dreamshadow behind the ears gently*
*Squeaks and cheers!* Yay for quick mailing tween guildies! :D
Back to the top with ya!
Ooooh...I wouldnt do--

*Dreamshadow is now mock chewing on fingers with a ferocious little growl.*

Yeah. Fingers and toes. Puppies love to nom on them. Blue puppies too. Especially if they taste like chicken, Featherbutt.
*datccus just giggles and grabs hold of Dreamshadow and tickles their little belly'

Oh and whos the Best guild around WE ARE! cause who do we love? WE LOVE MOONSONG BLACKGUARD!

who's currently bleeding perfuseley from trying to scritch a baby worgen behind the ears? ME!
*snickers* !@#$%^- I love you guys.
10/07/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Qerrathien
*snickers* !@#$%^- I love you guys.

*hugs* always a pleasure Q.
lol
Derping around with this caster.fm thing. I'm rather enjoying this.
bumping this