Lotion, Mature guild or NOT?!?

Saurfang
inb4 page tree
07/30/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Snaj
inb4 page tree

Mayte, not good enough.
I had high hopes when I clicked this. But alas.
07/30/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Seohyun
I had high hopes when I clicked this. But alas.

I tried so hard, and...
07/29/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Mattyo
Step 2. Praise the triple dps trio of how good they are, getting on their good side is a A+. (Yes I know they're scum for running a braindead comp)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dat Truth.

Kgo.
http://imgur.com/2RZUh
My good friend Steve, former founder of the guild Lotion who spent his life and soul on creating this guild to be the best. Was rudely accused by Dunedan for being a **## after putting a simple smiley face in guild chat.
Steveyo being the bigger man and not starting a ruckus in the guild decided to just quit the guild AFTER he had handed out guild leadership to jepsen because for some reason half the guild didn't like him and crap talked about him behind his back (not sure why, steve's a nice fellow to me. he's sung me songs in skype to help put me to sleep, such a sweet fellow.) to reduce the drama level (since it was involving dunedan, the guy practically rage's like a gorilla who hasn't been fed his daily banana by the zookeeper)

Anyway, lets go beyond the rage of simpleman dune and gorillas for this post, and get back to the topic. After Steveyo left the guild, Dunedan practically forced me to leave the guild telling me to follow him. I'm not sure what this was all about, I had done nothing to him or anyone in the guild. He said something like being sarcastic to officers, and all I did was put a :) in guild chat.

As you might have guessed this made me very sad :( I was being falsely accused of sarcasm, quite rude of him. I asked him a simple question afterwards, if he was an idiot for thinking a smiley face was sarcasm and i got insta gkicked by Catabrae, Australias finest officer. I just want to give everyone who's looking to join the guild Lotion a headsup on the do's and dont's of Lotion. "NOTE" THIS IS TO HELP YOU PLEASE BOOKMARK IF YOU ARE A TRIAL/INTERESTED TO JOIN.

Step 1. Don't use :)'s in guildchat, it will be marked as sarcasm and the officers will be dieing to gkick you (due to catabrae).

Step 2. Praise the triple dps trio of how good they are, getting on their good side is a A+. (Yes I know they're scum for running a braindead comp)

Step 3. Praise Uthred in guild, everyone in the guild seems to think he's the god of god's of this fine cataclysm expansion, Yes even Duneman, Savior of Azeroth thinks he's a god.

Step 4. Be nice to Kreyn he's awesome (Sincerly, he's actually the only cool person of the guild IMO.

Step 5. While we're talking about Kreyn, If you're startrek fan/like toast with peanut butter, Kreyns the guy to talk to. (He's an officer getting on his good side is a GOOD thing. ps. Love you Kreyn seriously I do.)

Step 6. I was actually going to stop at step 5, at this point you should be in the clear. But don't crack jokes about Duneyisaqt's name Someone called him Duneman as I did above in Step 3, and duney wanted him to be gkicked for a being given a nickname.. (Sorry in advance for the reference again Duneman- i mean Duneyisaqt)

Good luck to all of the trials/ future members of Lotion! Msg me in-game, if you have any questions Thanks again and Goodluck future Saviors of Azeroth.
You have to fill in the rest of the story. That smiley face was most likely not the reason you were kicked. What was said that you put a smiley face in chat? What is the real reason for the conflict?
Gather around, for I have a story to tell!

What I am about to tell you may make you tremble where you stand, but alas, this story must be told!

Many seasons ago, there was a great Draenei warrior shaman named Kreyyn. Kreyyn longed for glorious honourable combat in the form of three verses three, so she set out to find two comrades. The search was difficult, but after many struggles the glorious warrior shaman Kreyyn found two worthy partners!

It started out well, Kreyyn and friends slaughtered all that tried to stand in their way. They stirred fear in the hearts of their enemies, when they versed them they would tremble and sometimes forfeit like cowards! Kreyyn and friends were on the road to achieve the ultimate glory, the ultimate honour... they were close to becoming... Gladiators!

Kreyyn and friends knew the road would be a difficult one, but still as they continued to win they started to become complacent, they thought nothing could stand in their way!

The two week countdown had begun, tension levels were high... Many fearsome warriors were now participating all with the goal of achieving Gladiator. Kreyyn and friends were doing well right until the end, they were a mere few wins away from achieving gladiator when... Kreyyn's spell miss fired and sent her out of this dimension and into the next!!!

In the time it took Kreyyn to return to this dimension it was too late... the enemy team had taken advantage of the circumstance and defeated Kreyyns allies. Kreyyn struggled with all her might to overcome the odds, so much was at stake! Kreyyn fought to the very end, but eventually she was overwhelmed.
u sum kinda wizard?
07/30/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Valdin
u sum kinda wizard?

07/30/2012 02:36 AMPosted by Kreyyn
Kreyyn and friends slaughtered all that tried to stand in their way.

07/30/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Valdin
wizard

07/30/2012 02:36 AMPosted by Kreyyn
Gladiator

What I am about to tell you may make you tremble where you stand, but alas, this story must be told!

Many seasons ago, there was a great Draenei warrior shaman named Kreyyn. Kreyyn longed for glorious honourable combat in the form of three verses three, so she set out to find two comrades. The search was difficult, but after many struggles the glorious warrior shaman Kreyyn found two worthy partners!

It started out well, Kreyyn and friends slaughtered all that tried to stand in their way. They stirred fear in the hearts of their enemies, when they versed them they would tremble and sometimes forfeit like cowards! Kreyyn and friends were on the road to achieve the ultimate glory, the ultimate honour... they were close to becoming... Gladiators!

Kreyyn and friends knew the road would be a difficult one, but still as they continued to win they started to become complacent, they thought nothing could stand in their way!

The two week countdown had begun, tension levels were high... Many fearsome warriors were now participating all with the goal of achieving Gladiator. Kreyyn and friends were doing well right until the end, they were a mere few wins away from achieving gladiator when... Kreyyn's spell miss fired and sent her out of this dimension and into the next!!!

In the time it took Kreyyn to return to this dimension it was too late... the enemy team had taken advantage of the circumstance and defeated Kreyyns allies. Kreyyn struggled with all her might to overcome the odds, so much was at stake! Kreyyn fought to the very end, but eventually she was overwhelmed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LXW-TNC7qMU/T0Y1C_p9THI/AAAAAAAABgE/ssKD5K_463E/s1600/gay+seal.jpg

Yeah, that wasn't that great.
Gather around the bonfire and I shall tell you of the tale of Jhuuzim.

Contrary to popular belief, Jhuuzim was once a lovable little child named Jimmy. Jimmy lived with his parents in suburban Old Town, in a quaint old house next to the local smithy. Whilst Jimmy was for the most part a cooperative young man, he occasionally strayed too far into the Mage Quarter. This caught the attention of a devious warlock named Felflame, though he was known as the great Feelmydots at the time.

Feelmydots, the cunning (of the Cruel) warlock naturally needed to take this boy as his own and use him in his own malevolent experiments. As Jimmy was strolling casually by the Slaughtered Lamb, Feelmydots appeared out of the shadows using his stealth hacking ability to take poor little Jimmy by surprise. Placing him on his ritualistic stone slab, the great Feelymdots proceeded to fill little Jimmy full of his dark magics, forever transforming him into the entity known as Jhuuzim.

Jhuuzim's spell locking exploits were quickly heard of throughout Azeroth. Although not confirmed by any man, the legend of Jhuuzim the creature being capable of such feats as interrupting a 4 stack Maelstrom hex and interrupting while moving.

The Azeroth Judiciary System eventually decided that something must be done. Surely such an atrocity could not be allowed to continue. However Feelmydots, being the sly devil that he is, managed to escape persecution by taking on a new form, which affected poor Jhuuzim forever.

From worgen to human, the transformation took nay 3 weeks. Feelmydots was no more.
He became the almighty Felflame, Jhuuzim becoming the infamous Haadom in the process.

However, the legend continues to this day. And though not based on fact or reason, whenever a team loses an arena game, you can hear the whispers of Felflame, Haadom and their pseudonyms, Feelmydots and Jhuuzim.

Somewhere in Old town, Jimmy's mother grieves for the son that never returned.

Contrary to popular belief, Jhuuzim was once a lovable little child named Jimmy. Jimmy lived with his parents in suburban Old Town, in a quaint old house next to the local smithy. Whilst Jimmy was for the most part a cooperative young man, he occasionally strayed too far into the Mage Quarter. This caught the attention of a devious warlock named Felflame, though he was known as the great Feelmydots at the time.

Feelmydots, the cunning (of the Cruel) warlock naturally needed to take this boy as his own and use him in his own malevolent experiments. As Jimmy was strolling casually by the Slaughtered Lamb, Feelmydots appeared out of the shadows using his stealth hacking ability to take poor little Jimmy by surprise. Placing him on his ritualistic stone slab, the great Feelymdots proceeded to fill little Jimmy full of his dark magics, forever transforming him into the entity known as Jhuuzim.

Jhuuzim's spell locking exploits were quickly heard of throughout Azeroth. Although not confirmed by any man, the legend of Jhuuzim the creature being capable of such feats as interrupting a 4 stack Maelstrom hex and interrupting while moving.

The Azeroth Judiciary System eventually decided that something must be done. Surely such an atrocity could not be allowed to continue. However Feelmydots, being the sly devil that he is, managed to escape persecution by taking on a new form, which affected poor Jhuuzim forever.

From worgen to human, the transformation took nay 3 weeks. Feelmydots was no more.
He became the almighty Felflame, Jhuuzim becoming the infamous Haadom in the process.

However, the legend continues to this day. And though not based on fact or reason, whenever a team loses an arena game, you can hear the whispers of Felflame, Haadom and their pseudonyms, Feelmydots and Jhuuzim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eu6ioKjZsGU#!
Celebration time yeh.

I tip my hat to you sir
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog while crying on the phone to his girlfriend
I see what your attempting to achieve with the brown fox who was quick enough to jump over the lazy dog before getting molested.
I like turtles.
I like HUSKIES.