WTS Herald of the Titans Title

Frostmourne
Hi all,

Get this great title before MoP hits and have it on all toons!*

Gear doesn't matter, just need to be level 80.

Mail or Pst me in game. Only a few weeks before MoP hits and time running out!

*assuming Blizzard doesn't change their mind about the title going to all toons.
07/29/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Izzyotta
Only a few weeks before MoP hits and time running out!

If you are referring to it being unobtainable in mists that is just a rumour and nothing has been said on the topic by blizzard.
I didn't say that at all.

I was talking about the title going to all toons.
Then time isn't really running out because they can just go and get it in mists with a group. good luck selling
No point selling, so easy to pug, got into a group the week I dinged 80. Gearing is easy, for those of you interested check http://www.openraid.us
i thought the title wasn't account wide
07/29/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Oceanlab
At the moment it is, of course that's subject to change but as far as I know it's just gladiator/realm firsts that aren't shared and a few others.
07/29/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Crab
At the moment it is, of course that's subject to change but as far as I know it's just gladiator/realm firsts that aren't shared and a few others.

that's disappointing, i was quite proud of actually doing the fight at 80 when everyone wasn't doing 3x the dps they do now

that's disappointing, i was quite proud of actually doing the fight at 80 when everyone wasn't doing 3x the dps they do now

It is only a little easier than it was back in wrath due to catas talent system and being able to use cata flasks/food. You can't use cata enchants or gems though due to Ilvl restriction all of that is wrath only. So dps being done is roughly the same.
07/29/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Shock
dps being done is roughly the same.

Well I don't know about you, but our rogues back in Ulduar weren't doing 16k O.o
07/29/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Superpelican
dps being done is roughly the same.

Well I don't know about you, but our rogues back in Ulduar weren't doing 16k O.o

I haven't had any rogues in my groups yet so I can't deny or confirm that their stats scale that well in cata.
07/29/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Superpelican

The difference is huge, 4.0 talents and mastery etc. Triple the output is probably close to correct. I did more dps tanking it than the actual dps would have been doing 3 years ago.
07/29/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Crab

Someone dies tonight.
07/29/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Shock
It is only a little easier than it was back in wrath due to catas talent system and being able to use cata flasks/food. You can't use cata enchants or gems though due to Ilvl restriction all of that is wrath only. So dps being done is roughly the same.

You are so, so wrong. I did it on my dk a couple of months after the cross realm raids came out, not even full bis and I was doing in the region of 13k? When algalon was current content I recall doing something like 5k -as a mage- in 10man.

Ontop of that everyone has far more health so black hole explosions aren't even the remotest danger at all, tank hp and mitigation is through the roof compared to back then (and blood dks have blood shield now in particular which makes them 100x better as algalon tanks).

It's not the same fight.
07/29/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Kolz

You are so, so wrong. I did it on my dk a couple of months after the cross realm raids came out, not even full bis and I was doing in the region of 13k? When algalon was current content I recall doing something like 5k -as a mage- in 10man.

Ontop of that everyone has far more health so black hole explosions aren't even the remotest danger at all, tank hp and mitigation is through the roof compared to back then (and blood dks have blood shield now in particular which makes them 100x better as algalon tanks).

It's not the same fight.

0:00 Hellfat pulls boss
0:02 Hellfat has died.
0:00 Hellfat pulls boss
0:02 Hellfat has died.

AND THAT WAS A BLOCK TANK
07/29/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Kolz

It's not the same fight.

Sounds about right, the first time I "quit" was early uld so I never did alg until ToC had been out for months. My bad