CBDC [H] Recruiting for Hardcore Progression

Tichondrius
08/18/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Gremi
^ most wanted leftover

Is that supposed to be an Insult? if so, try harder.
Hi! Sorry to hijack your recruitment thread, but are you guys still selling Rag mounts? Basically I want to get one before the xpac, but can't be asked to spend the effort finding pugs and such on Openraid and then having to chance it on a roll after all that effort, despite being a Firelord. Since I used to be on this server (and some characters still are), I thought of you guys when I decided I was going to buy a mount. I'll be checking back here, so let me know...
Rust, I see you have gotten more practice playing a lock. Y U NOO PLAY MORE DEMO?
;)

edit: poor grammar.
Rust, I see you have gotten more practice playing a lock. Y U NOO PLAY MORE DEMO?
;)

edit: poor grammar.

Demo so slow, Destro so smooth. Also, who is this? If it is Ngoc I am going to have sex with you.
08/17/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Gremi
puddi, are you ready for your pvp training yet?

Uhhhh what?

I don't PVP.
Puddi answer my question!
08/19/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Rvst
Puddi answer my question!

Oh sorry, I don't raid anymore!

Message Sebin/Similoski ingame, and if he's not online you can try Salamethqt or Scarlynn.
Well we have someone lined up for the mount the lockout of week 8/21 buuut if the mount drop chance is not changed when 5.0 hits the following week we may be able to work out a deal!
I've heard that mount rules change with MoP and not the patch, so I'll send you an IG mail from this here and we can chit + chat.
UPDATE need 1 war tank 1 DPS