Hunter looking for a raiding guild

Aerie Peak
Post Limit:
Hello, I'm new to aerie peak, I recently just joined back into WoW and realized my guild was gone and that nobody was really playing on my server, So i switched over and i been in the attempts of looking for a raiding guild and guild to progress with in MOP, I want to down some DS and heroic if possible, I do need gear and actually working on getting as much as i can right now i'm in heroic and reg firelands gear atm. I'm looking for a guild to have fun with that gets achievements done, make sure its members get taken care of, Progress and has fun together, Pretty much building a family via in game, Just a group to jerk around and have fun with but does progress and get things done, I would really like this for i never had that always seeing people with gear or mounts or whatever, From doing it with there guilds i would like to take a part of it, any questions comments whatever you would like to new message me in game or whatever is easier for you. Thank you :)
I cannot tell you what guild to join... BUT I can tell you two guilds to stay away from.

<ORLY Factor> and <Booty Bay Surf Shop>

If you want to know why, just sit in trade chat for 3 mins and you'll understand.
cannot tell you what guild to join... BUT I can tell you two guilds to stay away from.

If you want to know why, just sit in trade chat for 3 mins and you'll understand.

Well thank you for warning me :) I almost joined because literally getting no bites.
See the current guild you're in <CORRUPTION>... that's a great guild. Pay no mind to what others say. They may not be the best guild on the server, but what they lack in progression, they make up for it in team spirit.

Only tip I can give you for that guild is never talk to Lyvid... she's addictive. Brb... I'm about to whisper her.
cannot tell you what guild to join... BUT I can tell you two guilds to stay away from.

Well thank you for warning me :) I almost joined because literally getting no bites.

Brute Squad is recruiting
See the current guild you're in <CORRUPTION>... that's a great guild. Pay no mind to what others say. They may not be the best guild on the server, but what they lack in progression, they make up for it in team spirit.

Only tip I can give you for that guild is never talk to Lyvid... she's addictive. Brb... I'm about to whisper her.

I joined a friend of mine told me they had what i wanted ETC so i joined, If i do find something that fits me i would much rather join them just because i don't really have a spot in this guild besides being a social/backup
I've heard a lot of talk about you mundo i actually have some Real life people who have played with you.
Still looking if any guilds are looking for a hunter especially for MOP please message me or mail me thank you. If you want to you can RID me, Silencebrutal@hotmail.com Thank you :)