(H) Fired-Selling Titles, 8/8hm, and Weapons!

Ravenholdt
As the next expansion is drawing near, we at "Fired" have decided to open up sales of the title, 8/8hm clears, and weapons of Heroic Deathwing! So act now and get your title and weapons before MoP hits!

Title alone(Just the Deathwing kill) - 125k
Title + Wep(Just the Deathwing Kill) - 175k
FULL 8/8 clear along with title and weapon, along with gear that main raiders don't need - 275k

If interested in any of the following deals please feel free to contact myself in game "Powerwordhug" or add my real friend ID and add what you are interested in the box "nickkelly0206@gmail.com". I look forward to seeing you in game! =D
What? No mount sales?
At this time, we still have a few members who want them, once everyone has them i am sure we will end up selling a few
Selling for so much at the end of the expansion?

Lol
Selling for so much at the end of the expansion?

Lol

For only 275k you can have all gear that will be outdated in 7 weeks you could ever want! If it drops.

EDIT: And Main Raiders don't need. So they could come along and say they need everything if they wanted to...

D-D-D-Double edit: Compared to the prices at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6231584119 this kinda post makes me sad.
You do understand that on said server Mal ganis, that there are 40+ 8/8 hm guilds selling at once, so the prices will be driven down, i know its hard to understand simple math, but please do a bit of research before trying to bash us =D
08/01/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Powerwordhug
You do understand that on said server Mal ganis, that there are 40+ 8/8 hm guilds selling at once, so the prices will be driven down, i know its hard to understand simple math, but please do a bit of research before trying to bash us =D

I did do research. It came up with "This is horribly overpriced and this is why" and I already said that. You're also not doing your research. Mists is released September 25, a low 54 days away. After that, the mount is being dropped to a 1% drop rate like Mimiron's Head and Invincible. You could make a ton of gold off that if that was your aim but this post just highlights how desperately you are looking for gold from low revenue sources.

Speaking of low revenue sources, I can think of five people who are on this server that would have that gold on hand to spend on something that would be outdated in 54 days. 2 of them already have that stuff, the other 3 don't care about it. But hey, you might get an Alliance to faction change and try to buy your stuff.

EDIT: Clarification.

More cheaper DS runs:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4857246169
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080180363
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6079670948

Infact, it's better to just look in the Guild and Achievements forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011646/
I actually have 3 people offering 100k+ just for weps, ALSO if you did research , H DS gear wont be replaced till 87ish, so instead of trying to flame us because you feel some need to, maybe you should try reading a bit more =D, anyways im done arguing or even replying to something that is a waste of my time, enjoy your evening
I think it's cool that a guild on this server is selling whatever they're selling.

They can charge whatever they want, because they have no competition. If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it, and keep your opinion regarding the price to yourself. Sometimes, people don't want to dig into their real life money pockets and pay to transfer servers to get stuff.

So, thank you for the opportunity, hopefully some people get stuff they wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
I think it's cool that a guild on this server is selling whatever they're selling.

They can charge whatever they want, because they have no competition. If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it, and keep your opinion regarding the price to yourself. Sometimes, people don't want to dig into their real life money pockets and pay to transfer servers to get stuff.

So, thank you for the opportunity, hopefully some people get stuff they wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Wrong mentality. Don't need people getting stuff they didn't earn. What motivation is left to play the game if that gold farmer is going to end up with better stuff than you without putting in any effort?

Wrong mentality. Don't need people getting stuff they didn't earn. What motivation is left to play the game if that gold farmer is going to end up with better stuff than you without putting in any effort?

Describe "earn."

If someone wishes to spend 4-5 hours a day playing the auction house to gold cap several characters and then spend that gold paying a guild for the opportunity to earn items, achievements, or anything from a boss kill, how is that incorrectly playing the game? It's as valid as any other method.

My motivation to play comes from things that I partake in; I don't put any energy into what other players are doing, or how they choose to spend their $15 a month. Why is it such a big deal?

Help me understand how someone getting something takes anything away from you.

Describe "earn."

If someone wishes to spend 4-5 hours a day playing the auction house to gold cap several characters and then spend that gold paying a guild for the opportunity to earn items, achievements, or anything from a boss kill, how is that incorrectly playing the game? It's as valid as any other method.

My motivation to play comes from things that I partake in; I don't put any energy into what other players are doing, or how they choose to spend their $15 a month. Why is it such a big deal?

Help me understand how someone getting something takes anything away from you.

Billy the Orc is a casual player who spends his time getting his weekly valor and justice caps. Bobkat is a gold farmer who gold caps his toon just by playing an hour a day on the ah. Billy decides that his goal is to clear Heroic Dragon Soul by the end of the half year+ patch (Can we have 5.0 now? Please?) Sadly, Billy will never have the same level of gear as the hardcore players who cleared Heroic DS months ago. Now, there's a little over a month left in the patch and Billy finally has the gear(With the help of the 30% nerf) to clear DS. Unfortunately, other players are already fully geared and don't want to let Billy raid, because they're too busy selling runs and gear to the gold farming alt still rocking his Twilight Highlands quest gear. Billy goes into the next expansion, now unmotivated to attempt raiding.

Furthermore, the achievement is an achievement FOR KILLING HEROIC DEATHWING. Not an achievement for making a bunch of gold off the auction house or farming mats, or buying gold off the internet. These players are getting gear and titles that they did not EARN. Yes, I said earn. You know how you earn something? By completing the required tasks that result in the game rewarding you with that piece of gear/title/mount. Gold farming doesn't require anywhere near the player ability as clearing a Heroic DS run, it just requires time. For the people who actually EARNED their Heroic DS clear, they had to et gear, learn fights and work to achieve their goal. Not just /buy... mailbox /sell for moar gold.
I definitely don't agree with you, but thanks for the explanation. If performing a task in the game is not against the ToS, players are free to do as they wish, however they wish.

If I personally were interested in bleeding-edge raiding gear, I would adhere to a raiding schedule and would have over several months (which I haven't really done since early Cata) and I'd not expect a guild to want to go to great pains in the last 2 months of an expansion to gear up a new player in gear that will soon be obsolete. The majority of raiding guilds are on a break right now until the expansion hits, so I feel that selling runs to people wanting to hop in at the end and get some gear or a title is enterprising and awesome.

Also, 416 weapons from Heroic Deathwing could be ridiculously valuable to someone who wants a better shot of popping out the other end of this content push with an Arena title, so more power to them if they're able to use a gold stash to get something they want.
I definitely don't agree with you, but thanks for the explanation. If performing a task in the game is not against the ToS, players are free to do as they wish, however they wish.

If I personally were interested in bleeding-edge raiding gear, I would adhere to a raiding schedule and would have over several months (which I haven't really done since early Cata) and I'd not expect a guild to want to go to great pains in the last 2 months of an expansion to gear up a new player in gear that will soon be obsolete. The majority of raiding guilds are on a break right now until the expansion hits, so I feel that selling runs to people wanting to hop in at the end and get some gear or a title is enterprising and awesome.

Also, 416 weapons from Heroic Deathwing could be ridiculously valuable to someone who wants a better shot of popping out the other end of this content push with an Arena title, so more power to them if they're able to use a gold stash to get something they want.

Another thing I disagree with. Arenas are supposed to reward players who do well, not people who have PvE weapons so they can be better in PvP. It's just beyond me how anyone can even try to justify that. Between two players of equal skill, one is going to do better because he bought into a raid? You can say whatever you want, the people who buy Heroic gear from this didn't earn it. I hope it hangs over their head and makes them feel guilty if they do it.
To each person their own, some people don't have the guild or desire to put in the time and effort into full clearing.
08/01/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Tharama
After that, the mount is being dropped to a 1% drop rate like Mimiron's Head and Invincible.

The mount will likely go to 1% as of 5.0 being released.

But who cares if Fired wants to sell this stuff. So be it.
Somebody told me that Tharama is jealous that his guild didn't come up with the idea first.

Snide remarks aside, I fully agree with Starien. A game is defined by a goal, a set of players and a set of actions those players are allowed to take (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory#Representation_of_games). It is then up to each player to come up with the sequence of actions that leads up to that goal.

Raiding at the bleeding-edge progression level gets you a heroic deathwing kill, so does finding a group of players to carry you in exchange for gold. Both sequences of actions are allowed by the rules of the game, so any argument about entitlement is nothing but personal preconceptions projected onto an otherwise well-defined setting. When you design the next World of Warcraft, Aorris, you can define the rules in a way that prohibits players to pay their way to a mount / title / whatever and to bring PvE weapons into an arena. Until then...

In my experience, there are two (among many) distinct groups of players: those trying to execute the "most common" strategy better than others, and those who are simply focused on obtaining the goal using whatever actions are available within the game boundaries. While the first group is busy shouting "That takes no skill!" at the top of their lungs, the second group uses their outside-the-box mentality to achieve what they want. I'll let you guess which set of players tends to lead a happier existence.
Bobkat is a gold farmer who gold caps his toon just by playing an hour a day on the ah

Seriously not cool. Being called a gold farmer is on par with being called a "botter" or other that cheats the system for personal gain. Or in short, a slap to the face and an insult to personal character.

Yes, I play the AH on two servers and both factions everyday in the time that it would take an decent guild to clear DS normal/heroic. Its just what I do and I am good at prospect buying and reselling.

In terms of not earning what ever titles, prestege or what ever...I could careless about that. If you want to know what titles I care about, they are the ones people use to define me in life. These are the titles that define my character and yes, I earned them.

Again...seriously un-cool to use a person as your example of what you hate, despise or think little of in your expression of your oppinions.

Though, if it makes you happy, I would not pay for such a service, but I don't disagree with a guild selling such service. The titles, gear and achievements I have earned, I earned. Unless you count the road, teachers and others who contributed to society as responsible for my success ... I guess I really did not build this toon or the other 12 85s.
08/02/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Cayreth
Somebody told me that Tharama is jealous that his guild didn't come up with the idea first.

Actually we did haha, we sold a few things back in April to help the guild financial situation then got bored again and decided to go on break until Mists of Pandaria. The real reason is Tharama acts this way is because he is our guild troll. He might have a bit of an abrasive personality but once ya get to know him you realize he's quite good at what he does.

In terms of if what Fired is doing is right, my opinion may be slightly biased but if someone is willing to pay for the service they are offering then good for them.