Need you're help for a wedding.

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Hi, this saturday im gonna be an organizer on a wedding. And i need to find some question because we gonna play the Shoes games...

For who don't know what that game is, you ask a question and the guy and the girl answer with the shoes... for example:

Both have 2 shoes, 1 is the Boy shoes, and other one its the girl shoes. So when you ask a question, the guy need to put the shoes in the air. for example:

Who like more sex then the other one ? If the guy think its his girlf friend, he just put the girl friend shoes in the air, and samething for the girl :)

Well, where i need help its with the questions lol. There no limits with the question Of course there gonna have a lot of kids but i can change some word so the adult gonna understand but not the kids...

So just if you have some idea, please let me know and maybe ill take them for saturday. Thank You Very Much :)
da!!@ did i just read
Question: What is the proper way to use you're?
Sounds sort of like a revised version of The Newlywed Game, but for those not married?
Link to "Shoe Game Questions"

http://forums.weddingbells.ca/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2137771
This was the first thing that came up when I typed it into google. Maybe you will find it helpful. http://www.dj-tips-and-tricks.com/wedding-game-shoe-game.html
needs more dragons
honestly unless your looking for trolling questions this is the place to be if your looking for better ideas hit up other wedding planners, I would NEVER go to the wow forums for the weddings i plan, unless however it was a wow themed wedding (hopefully not though) check out other wedding sites or even a thesaurus...

all youll find here are a few trolls lurking below...
Personnaly for me, its not because its WoW im not gonna ask it here lol

Even if people playing WoW they can have a good idea. I don't make a wedding about WoW, i just ask if people have some idea... more head we are, better idea we have :)
08/01/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Shaliquinn
or even a thesaurus..

Lolwut.
And tyvm to all of you who give me a website.... Its really appreciate :)
Hey! How about we just stop this one right here and divert it to a discussion of WoW like the forum title says, huh? Really getting tired of these off-topic threads.
08/01/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Wrowguh
Hey! How about we just stop this one right here and divert it to a discussion of WoW like the forum title says, huh? Really getting tired of these off-topic threads.

You're whole system is off-topic, man! THE TOPIC IS HUMANITY!