The WoW Factor coming to Ally Tichondrius!

Tichondrius
Post Limit:
Hello all,
Some of you know about a streamed transmog show known as the WoW factor. The WoW Factor is the most sought-after look in all of Azeroth and a livestreamed show that gives gold away to those with the best looking transmog outfits!

Over 4,000,000g given away so far!

The show is ran and judged by Noelani and Ironyca, the co-founders over at wowroleplaygear.com, along with others such as elvine, who streams the event, and usually a guest judge.

As of now, the scheduled event is for 7 p.m. EST, or 4 server time on August 18th (Saturday), and will take place on Ally side.

The amount of gold being given away atm is 100k, but that price will most likely shoot up as I look for more sponsors :D.

If you are interested in donating gold or even some items to this event, send me an in-game mail or just leave a comment on this thread with how much you are willing to donate, or items and I'll add you to the list.

THE EVENT IS AT SW CATHEDRAL. Just stand on a diamond to be judged.

Here is where the event will be streamed: twitch.tv/elvinemod
http://wowroleplaygear.com/the-wow-factor/ for more information on the WoW Factor!

Current sponsors:
Celerity - 125k
Coachamerica - 50k
Zedura - 1k
Anonymous - 1k

Total amount being given away: 178k+
We just had one on Cho'gall and it was fantastic.

I donated over 125k and it was the most fun I've ever gotten out of my gold. I highly recommend donating, and getting the prize pool as high as possible! If you don't want to donate gold, you can always donate cool xmog pieces, or rare mounts/pets.

Have fun Tich!
Time to look fabulous
07/30/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Loofy
Time to look fabulous

You have 2 and a half weeks to do so :P
Why only alli :( Tayzonday wanted to come!
08/01/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Ailissa

They could probably do horde as well, so long as horde could have a sponsor
Need this horde side
08/01/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Ailissa

wouldn't even be fair when people take note of my level 16 gloves
08/02/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Hannibalize
Need this horde side

I was in the first one they did, it was super fun. My stupidface friend won /grumble
08/02/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Tayzonday

wouldn't even be fair when people take note of my level 16 gloves

And duh, i was trying to give you an edge!
So I just show up somewhere on this toon and hope I get picked? Confused D:
08/04/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Saltbutter
So I just show up somewhere on this toon and hope I get picked? Confused D:

The judges go around randomly picking people and judging their transmog outfits. You may win 1k/5k/etc or even a grand price of like 20k or so, depending on how much they like it.

The show usually is held in the Stormwind Cathedral where contestants stand on each diamond to be judged. However with Tichondrius being so big, that place could be changed. I'll know once the event comes closer
Awesome! I missed the first one because of work. Hopefully I'll be off that day.

I don't have much to give in regards to gold but I might be able to donate some items as prizes if I go on some farming runs this week. I assume that donations should be sent to you Celerity?
Dear Cele,

Sending you in-game mail, plus emailing Noelani about helping sponsor.
You can put me and <Best Player US> down for a 50k+ donation.

Cheers!
Got a donation of items in the mail for you Celerity. Possibly more items and gold to come so keep an eye open ^_~
I hope celerity takes all the stuff and server transfers!
i must win >:(
08/09/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Urio
i must win >:(

Well I wish you luck. I've got my set together....just hoping to be off work at that day and time.