Progression 5 year Anniversary DMF Deathmatch

Stormrage
When: Friday August 10th @ 6pm server time
Where: Darkmoon Faire Deathmatch Arena

<Progression> celebrates its 5th anniversary as a guild in the month of August, and we want to share it with the people lucky enough to be on the server with us! We can think of no better way to celebrate than with a good ol' fashioned dirty throw down in the Darkmoon Faire arena and we want to invite everyone on the server.
The winner will have his or her choice of a full 8/8 heroic Dragon Soul run, including the Savior of Azeroth title and the Madness mount Life-Binder"s Handmaiden OR a full 7/7 heroic Firelands run, including the Firelord title and the Ragnaros mount Pureblood Fire Hawk. One of our members also has generously donated a Mekgineer's Chopper which we will give to a friend of the winner's choosing!
The winner will be determined by the /yell from Korgol Crushskull that goes out when the chest is fully looted. The Pit Fighter trinket triggers a bind-on-pickup prompt when looted, so click accept fast!

For more information about the event, visit Progressions website at
www.theprogressionguild.com
Bump
Nothing says celebration like beating the snot out of others!

Grats on 5 years of being a quality guild! I'll try to make it out there, and might bring some low brow folks to share in the festivities.
Grats on your half decade anniversary, that's quite a mile stone. Also kudos on giving such a decent prize for winning your tournament, I shant be competing as I suck at PvP but I may come watch if I'm online. :D
Nothing says celebration like beating the snot out of others!

Grats on 5 years of being a quality guild! I'll try to make it out there, and might bring some low brow folks to share in the festivities.

Couldn't have said it better!
I'm so bad at pvp that I think Blizzard stopped giving out honor for killing me, so I'll offer my congrats and good wishes from as far away from the Darkmoon arena as I can get.
Just a reminder the Darkmoon Faire arena event will be this Friday at 6 p.m. server time
Bump
Just a few days until the big event! Hope to see lots of peoples there!
The big DMF event is tomorrow at 6 ST! Hopefully lots of killing and people there! Also the arena will be recorded and streamed at www.twitch.tv/uthadgar so if you are unable to participate or watch you can just pull that up XD
DMF event in less than 6 hours!
Step right up, step right up for the grandest DEATHMATCH in town! Don't forget folks, whether you suck at pvp more than a resto druid or proc kb's quicker than a 4 tower Drek you could be in with a chance to win a heroic run of your choice over one hundred THOUSAND gold!

6pm tonight Stormrage's finest will be trading blows, throws and anything goes as one winner is guarenteed to walk away with their choice of a heroic rag or madness title (and something to ride it on!)

Grab an umbrella because it's going to be raining blood at 6pm tonight in the Darkmoon Faire Arena!

Visit www.theprogressionguild.com for further details or watch the whole thing live on www.twitch.tv/uthadgar!
DMF in 45 minutes!
That was a lot of fun guys :)

Kudos to Progression for hosting it and congrats on the 5 year mark!

GM - Death Jesters
Progression will be hosting another DMF arena tomorrow (Saturday) same time (6 p.m. ST) and a screenshot required of you looting the item