[H]War Party - 8/8H 10m LFM for MoP

Korgath
<War Party> on Korgath is an adult oriented 10m progression guild looking to strengthen our roster for Mists of Panderia. We are a semi-newer guild, having just started out together as a group this last February. We downed 8/8H even while continuously working to solidify our roster and are seeking to now solidify a higher server rank come Mists.

We are looking for 1, maybe 2 experienced and motivated raiders to start off strong in MoP. Our atmosphere is fun with minimal stress and drama, yet we get things done and strive to experience everything the game has to offer - looking to compete with the top guilds on server when MoP is released. We ask our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance percentage and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge in order to make sure we have a fully prepared roster each night. At the same time we do realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12-14 people to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed - no one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belts, and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions.

Requirements for Mists
  • Willing to level to 90 within 7 days after release.
  • Motivated to gear up and help others gear up before the first raid is open.
  • Be up to date on all 5.1 changes.
  • Have previous heroic experience (prefer 8/8H DS, but exceptions can always be made if you feel you should be at that level)

RAID TIMES:
    Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Mon: 9pm-12am CST (Occasionally have this day off when things are on farm)
    Tue: 9pm-12am CST
    Wed: 9pm-12am CST

WHAT WE NEED:
    Currently looking for 1, maybe 2, various DPS classes and possibly a non-priest healer (our current players are willing to change mains based on guild needs).

*will always consider exceptional applicants of any class.

If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com
    If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Yig (GM), or Aisllyn (Recruitment Officer) in game via tell or mail.
    Real ID: cailinuaigneach@hotmail.com

NOTE: No raider will be accepted into the guild without reviewing our guild information and completing an application on our website, regardless if you get a hold of us in game prior to applying or not. We greatly appreciate this small effort from you to help us keep things organized. :-)
    Bump
    08/04/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Eclipse
    I'd suggest anyone considering this guild to think twice before applying, they're not what they appear to be nor will they stick to their own "rules", the loot goes straight to their 5-6 people core and you will get the leftovers.

Damn are you really that upset about your app being rejected that you had to come in to our recruitment thread and just make bull!@#$ up?
    Hey, a free bump is a bump!

Also a note to future applicants, we do prefer individuals of a mature age, but keep in mind being a 27 year old doesn't excuse you to lash out like a 14 year old should things not go your way

And to clarify, our dear friend Eclipse here never set foot in guild, let alone make it past the application process
    08/04/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Fencus
    And to clarify, our dear friend Eclipse here never set foot in guild, let alone make it past the application process

Oh I totally did, and that was one of the worst raids I've ever been to. Enjoy your free bumps they're on the house.

08/04/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Grimcarnage
    Damn are you really that upset about your app being rejected that you had to come in to our recruitment thread and just make bull!@#$ up?

You sound upset for something that according to you is untrue :)
    You applied yesterday. We cleared DS on Tuesday night, my friend

http://i.imgur.com/4NHWa.png

The proofs in the guild log, 4 (or 3?) days ago when we D/E'd 2 god awful pieces of loot off of Madness - feel free to look for yourself before you whip up another genius rebuttle

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/korgath/War_Party/news

I'd love to continue playing this delightful game if you have more you'd like to throw at me

( •_•)⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Woah this is awesome.
    08/04/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Eclipse

You sound upset for something that according to you is untrue :)

I'm far from upset in fact I'm actually pretty damn happy that some childish lying dbag such as yourself never made it past the app process. I'm also glad that you are putting your stupidity on full display for all that check out this thread so they will know to not recruit you into their guilds either.

The thing that I don't really understand is what was done to incite such childish behavior on your part. I mean it's not like your app was rejected and you were never told why. The rejection reply as actually pretty polite.

Yig
    I think we are going to pass on this application. We really need someone with a little more heroic raid experience. I really appreciate you taking the time to apply to our guild though.
    Reply · 17 hours ago

watafu(Eclipse's name used on the app)
    "Note that no one will be excluded based solely on a lack of raid experience." - Hypocrite
    Reply · 13 hours ago

The following is right at the top of the page. The underlined parts are the most relevant.
    Requirements for Mists
  • Willing to level to 90 within 7 days after release.
  • Motivated to gear up and help others gear up before the first raid is open.
  • Be up to date on all 5.1 changes.
  • Have previous heroic experience (prefer 8/8H DS, but exceptions can always be made if you feel you should be at that level)
  • .quote]

It was clearly listed that we were most interested in people who have a lot more heroic experience than you. Also just because we have the right to make an exception doesn't mean we are going to. You knew what we wanted going into the app so you took a shot and we passed but it's not like it was the end of the world or something.

Just to show off more of his dbaggery here's the rest of the exchange from his app.
    (Myself)
    How very mature of you to go and post untrue ******** in our recruitment thread just because you were pissed about having your app passed on. Looks like the right decision was made.
    Reply · Delete · 9 hours ago

watafu
    Eye for an eye ;)
    Reply · 7 hours ago
    And on that note...we're still recruiting mature raiders for those that are interested.
    Well he certainly derailed this thread, to be sure

We're still looking for solid applications!