Ninja Alert

Proudmoore
Lutraa, Bunkster and 3 other persons from guild <Extended Warranty>, ninja master-looted to their guildie.

This is a public service announcement. Please take note before deletion.
What did they ninja? Where from?
Sorry I'm late what did I miss?
Can you tell us what they ninjaed and where this took place?
Uh.

They ninja'd thin air.
Uh.

They ninja'd thin air.

That better just be the result of an Iron Boot Flask .. because you're disowned if you have actually changed to male.
Uh.

They ninja'd thin air.

That better just be the result of an Iron Boot Flask .. because you're disowned if you have actually changed to male.

Back when I was a blood elf people liked it when I gender bended and they could never tell if my avatar was actually male or female.

I miss those days.
Because rolling a (1-1) denotes an automatic win. Carry on, this guy is just a troll who can't get over the fact that he doesn't know how to /roll on gear.

Besides, it's 6 weeks before the xpac, unless you're quitting and want your character to have full BiS gear when you log out for the last time, it doesn't matter.

08/05/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Ðemolition
What did they ninja? Where from?

Insignia of the Corrupted Mind from Yor'sahj the Unsleeping.
edit: oops, double post
Just a caster trinket from DS10 pug, given to healing priest on off-spec. It wasn't a big deal since this is like my alt #6. What pissed me off was that they tried to bully me since there were 5 persons from the same guild in that pug, including the master looter. Loot rules were changed on the fly. It became 1 MS upgrade, unlimited OS. AKA, once you win a MS upgrade, rest of them must go off-spec.

May my dose of drama fulfill your curiosity.
Because rolling a (1-1) denotes an automatic win. Carry on, this guy is just a troll who can't get over the fact that he doesn't know how to /roll on gear.

Besides, it's 6 weeks before the xpac, unless you're quitting and want your character to have full BiS gear when you log out for the last time, it doesn't matter.

Rolling 1-1 on MS is a common courtesy to remind the master looter that the rolling person has already received an main-spec loot earlier in the run. Not that I expect you to understand manners.

The usefulness of loot or where it happened is not important in this case. I question the character of those named and their guild. As a member of Proudmoore community, I wish to share this experience so similar incidents could be avoided in the future.
Just a caster trinket from DS10 pug, given to healing priest on off-spec. It wasn't a big deal since this is like my alt #6. What pissed me off was that they tried to bully me since there were 5 persons from the same guild in that pug, including the master looter. Loot rules were changed on the fly. It became 1 MS upgrade, unlimited OS. AKA, once you win a MS upgrade, rest of them must go off-spec.

May my dose of drama fulfill your curiosity.

This account is totally off-base. One was allowed one MS upgrade before he/she would be required to pass on other MS drops, provided someone else needed said drop for his/her MS. In this case, it went to someone for their OS because you rolled (1-1), which generally denotes a pass unless no one else needs it.

Honestly, considering your attitude and response to the situation, which could've been easily prevented provided you clarified that you were the only one rolling for MS, sort of warrants the behavior you got in response.

Rolling 1-1 on MS is a common courtesy to remind the master looter that the rolling person has already received an main-spec loot earlier in the run. Not that I expect you to understand manners.

The usefulness of loot or where it happened is not important in this case. I question the character of those named and their guild. As a member of Proudmoore community, I wish to share this experience so similar incidents could be avoided in the future.

As the saying goes: If you assume, you make and !@# out of you and me.

Maybe you should've clarified before the piece of loot was handed out.

Maybe you should've clarified before the piece of loot was handed out.

I did clarify in raid chat before it was looted. And I rolled 1-1 when master-looter called for MS roll on trinket. But it seems that you knew better, you were probably cat form stealth-ed as the 11th person in raid.
Lutraa, Bunkster and 3 other persons from guild <Extended Warranty>, ninja master-looted to their guildie.

This is a public service announcement. Please take note before deletion.

I love persons who use the word "people".

Ehh...
I did clarify in raid chat before it was looted. But it seems that you knew better, you were probably cat form stealth-ed as the 11th person in raid.

Correction, you mean:
I did clarify in raid chat after it was looted.
I feel bad for you 'cause you can't reach across the internet and beat one of those pimple-faced teenagers to a bloody pulp.

But I hope this incident inspires you to join a real guild that will give you a spot on the roster. And if you're going to pug with an alt; at least pug with a bunch of guildies.

For now, grab a beer and take your aggression out in WSG; we need more healers out there anyways.

..Good times.
I feel bad for you 'cause you can't reach across the internet and beat one of those pimple-faced teenagers to a bloody pulp.

But I hope this incident inspires you to join a real guild that will give you a spot on the roster. And if you're going to pug with an alt; at least pug with a bunch of guildies.

For now, grab a beer and take your aggression out in WSG; we need more healers out there anyways.

..Good times.

Thanks for the kind words. Its gonna be hard for me to find a guild that raids 6 different groups a week. I already have 3 toons with Savior of Azeroth title from guild runs, pug is the only way to go for me.

Correction, you mean:

Once again, I guess you were there and I wasn't. You probably have screen-shot to support your story too. Are you that bored?

Correction, you mean:

Once again, I guess you were there and I wasn't. You probably have screen-shot to support your story too. Are you that bored?

I suppose you do too.
Touché. Touché.

I suppose you do too.
Touché. Touché.

Yes, I was bored. Stuck at work waiting for my co-works to come back with nothing to do. Thanks for the fun and bumps. Anyways, the massage has been delivered and no further responses are needed.

Peace out.

I suppose you do too.
Touché. Touché.

Yes, I was bored. Stuck at work waiting for my co-works to come back with nothing to do. Thanks for the fun and bumps. Anyways, the massage has been delivered and no further responses are needed.

Peace out.

I like massages, thanks.