WSG CTA

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
went back to prot for the weekend, time to go check out the action
t's always been my favorite, still like it more than TP. Not off to a good start this morning though.
Play at night... I wanna run into some forum junkies this weekend!
HAHA deal...I'll be doing some at midnight eastern time tonight for a couple hours :) when i get out of work. I'll look for u ;)
08/03/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Faenya

You may see me this weekend as well...

Well tonight and Sunday anyway. We should have enough on Sat for rateds. I won't infect randoms with my Noobness then.

:D
08/03/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Idaelus

You may see me this weekend as well...

:D

This rogue is going to be stalking heals. :3
08/03/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Kirama
This rogue is going to be stalking heals. :3

O.o

Bad Alliance. Only Horde DPS are allowed to stalk healers. You are supposed to tunnel people in mid only.

Learn your place. :P
Or a Resto Druid who dies with 1-2 DPS on him in like six seconds.

Oooooh, you have no idea. <3

Indeed I die a lot, but the AoE heals, and cc can cause some devastation.

I have had such rotten luck with CTF matches in the past month.

I think they're among the most intense tbh.

Love seeing the;

"CC THE HEALER"

and

"EFC GOING RAMP/GY/TUNNEL!! GET HIS A**!!"

Though I do agree it sucks when ending up in a group with downs. Lost count of all the times from not trying to rage when some derp breaks my blind on the rogue.

O.o

Bad Alliance. Only Horde DPS are allowed to stalk healers. You are supposed to tunnel people in mid only.

Learn your place. :P

But...but...your sparkles make me target you...
This past week was my first time back in the game since D3. All I do is random in wsg and twin peaks.

Pachyderm, I have only seen the exact opposite of your problem all week. I zone in and it takes a real effort from the enemy to kill me or even slow me down...while I have no idea what the rest of my team is doing, but helping me is not it. Generally getting killed over and over is more likely.
I am going to heal and FC on my blook DK... I will not solo queue unless I have to though (sucks to get zerged with 8 of my teammates farming mid, whether Im healing or FCing).
Pachyderm...as respectable as I have observed you to be in forum posts throughout most of cata...it would be an honor to play with you if I could bring myself to give blizzard any more than the bare minimum of money I spend.

With the two of us in a CTF...we might stand a chance with 8 drooling idiots to back us up.

BTW...you jump out your second story window...I am on my third keyboard, 2nd mouse, and 2nd headset. My face hurts too from smashing all of the above every single time I zone into a game with more than 4 !@#$% (which is nearly 100% of the time).
I don't even think about touching the flag, with the exception of;

1.) Everyone else refuses to run it, and heals are gawking at me.

2.)Some situations, I do run the flag to a potential tank right after he rezzes. This did save us from some close calls.

Oh no! A Rogue with 110k health has taken the Horde flag and is Sprinting and Prep Sprinting away from the rest of us!

I hate that, especially when I'm playing a healer at that moment.

The classic line from those that do it are "wtf, fail healz can't do their damn job!!!111"

Well, I'm sure SOMEBODY tried to go and grab the Horde flag right? Let me just check my battle map... what's this? NOBODY is even inside of the Horde base? Everyone is now in the middle fighting DPS (while the healers are still free casting) while the Horde EFC is making his way up the Horde tunnel to cap?

Instead of raging about it, I just humor myself with sarcasm.

"Oh hey guys, efc is going down tunnel...straight towards you all in mid...whoops and there it goes..."

I mean literally, he would be running the flag alone with his pants around his ankles, and no one catches on.

*Pachyderm has left the battleground*
*Pachyderm has jumped out his second story window*

I loled...
Oh, Kirama... you're the only Rogue who understands me.
Hold me.

/hug

Now I know it wasn't just me going feral that made those a win, but I like the coincidence

Idk, when I'm playing a healer, I wish I went dps. When I go dps, sometimes I wish I was healing.

I guess it's just how foul luck slaps you in the face. :/
7 wsg this morning...won 1 of them. it's not going so well for horde atm
08/03/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Aurian
But...but...your sparkles make me target you...

My sparkles make eveyone jealous. Don't hate be because I'm pretty, hate me because you are bitter and misguided.