Vampiric Touch bug darkmoon faire - urgent!!

Bug Report
Post Limit:
I get "This cannot be used here" when I'm in the darkmoon faire arena trying to cast Vampiric Touch. I can't even cast it in the arena at all. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. Please also make sure that sin and punishment works appropriately when this is fixed, since Vampiric Touch used to be able to be dispelled without backlash prior to this month.
I just had the same problem.
same problem
doubt they'll realize it until an employee runs into this problem. but yea, same here.
Posting to report that I too am having this bug. Please fix!! :C
It's not just the arena btw. It's the entire darkmoon island that causes this issue. Was this bug around last month? I never checked on my priest.
Same problem, yes mad.
Very annoying problem. Happening to me as well.
No reports of it happening last month?
still can't cast
Luce - last month and all previous months, VT has worked, but sin and punishment hasnt. VT used to be able to get dispel'd like it was nothin.
So no Darkmoon ganking/deathmatching for my priest eh? :/
Mhmmm... This basically cripples me in the DMF Deathmatch >:(
Pfft, I can't survive in there anyway. With or without VT.

I need a raid for this, don't I?

ps. OP: fix your title to mention DMF and that it's Urgent (since it's only this week)
Just tested this and im not able to cast Vampiric Touch also. Tried in the arena and on some of the crabs by the boardwalk.
Still can't participate in ANY DMF pvp, world or deathmatch. Please fix - this is just about the only time I get to have any good world pvp on my priest. :/
Just tried this and confermed you can't use Vampiric Touch anywhere on the island.

This is a big problem and it gives other classes an unfair advantage vs shadow priests since they will now do more dps then us.
Just tried this and confermed you can't use Vampiric Touch anywhere on the island.

This is a big problem and it gives other classes an unfair advantage vs shadow priests since they will now do more dps then us.

As if it wasn't easy enough already for a rogue to gank me while fishing in DM island . . . now i'm just a free HK. Please fix asap blizzard. :/
4 days of having to be carried or play disc, bit good.
It will be fixed in 3 years.