Cant log in to moonguard server only

Mobile Bug Report
Post Limit:
Wondering why I cant log in to this servet only? Other serverd work fine im on a android phone also I can access the auction house just cant log on to talk to my guild
Same issue as well. No problem on the one or two other characters on other servers, but cannot get on with any of my Moon Guard characters since roughly noon CST yesterday, not long after servers were apparently back up.

Android, Samsung Galaxy S if it helps. Reinstalled and all that jazz, too.
I am unable to connect to my guild chat as well. It is rather frustrating, considering the only place I am playing is moon guard, and as an officer of my guild I cannot be reached for things. It was the entire point in subscribing to this service, and I am starting to highly question the validity of keeping it.
This is getting ridiculous. Moon Guard is the only server I play on that is having this issue, and seeing as MG is an rp server, with a heavy reliance on being social, it is annoying that it is the one I can not get into.

I see blue posts saying that it is a server side problem, and that there is nothing the mobile app creators can do until MG's servers are fixed.... so.. can we get this done?

thanks.
08/08/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Arkwynde
I am unable to connect to my guild chat as well. It is rather frustrating, considering the only place I am playing is moon guard, and as an officer of my guild I cannot be reached for things. It was the entire point in subscribing to this service, and I am starting to highly question the validity of keeping it.

I can relate to that Arkwynde. It is very frustrating. As an officer myself it is getting a little annoying to not be able to log on to help others.
Same problem here, just renewed my mobile sub just to find out I can't even use it for what I wanted it for.

HTC Inspire