DBM 4.10.14 causing bad lag

UI and Macro
I just upgraded because of the annoying pop up, and now I wish I hadn't upgraded. Since then, every fight that involves DBM causes me to lag all the way down to 5 seconds per frame. Normally I get 60 at max setting (4GHz dual Xeon, dual GTX 580)

Anyone experiencing an unusual lag with DBM recently? I've disabled the core in addon screen until this can be resolved.
If you're getting this from curse, make sure you're getting the release version and not the alpha cause that's for MoP and will mess up your game on live.
from http://www.deadlybossmods.com/ as shown in the in-game pop up. I've avoided curse for years because of a few issues caused by someone not paying attention to dangerous stuff (virus via ad and auto installer installing malware)
Ok hold on. Where are you seeing 4.10.14 on that site?
uuuhhhh when did the side become ninja pull? It was DBM site last I checked.
They switched over a while back.
A little bit of perhaps useless information: DBM v4.10.14r7705 is available from Curse.com ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods ), and is the latest release version dated 3 August, 2012.

It is also available from WoWInterface.com ( http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8814-DeadlyBossMods.html#info ).

Don't EVER let the Curse Client auto-install ANYTHING. That way leads to madness, I tell you. MADNESS!

(Personal experience has taught me that much, at least.)
Yeah that looks like a release version for 4.3.4
In that case, go to Interface-Game-Help and turn on lua errors. Then, post the error and description of the issues on their site. It's the best way to sort this out.
Also, while you're waiting on response, I'd revert back a version or two to the one you had no troubles with.
To rule out stubborn corrupt file, I logged out, then I completely deleted all of DBM, and downloaded the fresh set. Ran it just now to test it. I got error and lag at the same time.

Message: Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:150: attempt to call method 'IsSpellID' (a nil value)
Time: 08/11/12 03:51:11
Count: 14
Stack: Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:150: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:358: in function <Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:354>
Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:436: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:358: in function <Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:354>

Locals: self = <table> {
timers = <table> {
specwarns = <table> {
SPELL_SUMMON = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:115
elapsed = 0.91700004786253
modelId = 16621
hasHeroic = false
modId = "DBM-Karazhan"
stats = <table> {
SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:149
updateInterval = 1
SPELL_AURA_REMOVED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:98
zones = <table> {
combatInfo = <table> {
Options = <table> {
creatureId = 16524
id = "Aran"
OnCombatStart = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:54
SPELL_AURA_APPLIED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:79
SPELL_CAST_START = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-Karazhan\ShadeOfAran.lua:60
numSounds = 1
revision = 311
categorySort = <table> {
addon = <table> {
localization = <table> {
announces = <table> {
usedIcons = <table> {
optionCategories = <table> {
args = "0x0600000005F24219"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "0x0600000005F24219"
(*temporary) = 29951
(*temporary) = "attempt to call method 'IsSpellID' (a nil value)"
lastBlizzard = 0
specWarnBlizzard = <table> {
mod = <table> {
announceType = "move"
option = "Blizzard - move away"
text = "Blizzard - move away"
sound = true

Lagged in DS, lagged in MC, lagged in ICC and just tried this, lagged in Kara.

Looks like "method 'IsSpellID' (a nil value)" is causing problem. nil value can do weird thing if it's not expected.
That's an old DBM module. Make sure the old BC and WOTLK file is downloaded to the latest version as well.
And again, if all else fails, revert.