Alliance Tolborad Challenge

Garona
I challenge all of you try to kill me, even once.
ima log to my alli hunter & pwn your face off
All of us, like at the same time?
I saw a lone horde charge a group of alliance once, it was like watching a zombie movie when a person gets swarmed by zombies and gets ripped apart.
08/11/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Kazecap
I saw a lone horde charge a group of alliance once, it was like watching a zombie movie when a person gets swarmed by zombies and gets ripped apart.

I play this game to find out if I can kill at least one person before I drop.

It's quite fun, you should try it.
I worded it wrong, he didn't "charge" alone, he was more the last one left. Still looked like a horde of zombies ate him though.
The Strafing Dead.

Tonight's Episode: Påintråin sacrafices himself to allow the kodo train to reach DC unscathed from the alliance zombie horde. Some minority dies and no one cares.
The Strafing Dead.

Tonight's Episode: Påintråin sacrafices himself to allow the kodo train to reach DC unscathed from the alliance zombie horde. Some minority dies and no one cares.

You are not funny. You post in every thread mindless nonsense that isn't even a little bit funny. Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe.
got um
08/12/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Griefing
got um

You have never killed me in TB.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.
08/12/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Påintråin
You are not funny. You post in every thread mindless nonsense that isn't even a little bit funny. Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe.

this
08/12/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Påintråin
got um

You have never killed me in TB.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

ill put it on my "too easy to do" list. xD
stop being so defensive

the "got um" was directed towards the stupid priest
stop being so defensive

the "got um" was directed towards the stupid priest

Are you calling me out?
We still do Tol Barad on this server?
trololol
oke m8 I got u
I've killed you countless times with sub-par positioning and not peeling quick enough in the arena.

Wasn't that hard either.
I challenge God Priest Paintrain to a duel. You shall be disc, and I shall be holy. Neither shall back down until the duel is over, nor shall we sleep until a victor is declared.

By the end of this night, one God will fall, and a super God will rise.

Sincerely,
God Paladin Hellsentz
More like whoever has a bigger stock of rockstars and monsters wins.