O M G the sky is FALLING!?!??!?! RKDS RKGVEF@

Rogue
Have you seent the MOP BEATA FFS OMG QQ ??!?!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue is breakingwTF cmon BLIZZ >.<

Why do yuou h8 MEEEEE??? :*(

Rerolling Dekae, Rogue is gonna sux and i want to die!

F this in the A. Blizz likes mage better.

I WANT STEPPREPZOMG SOMEONE LISTEN WE ARE BREAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgwtfbbq?
I was about to beat you over the head with a dictionary, then I read your name...

I can live without prep though, I rarely use it as it is :P

Ps: Aedrik, what do you say we go horde for a week and do some bgs with Ver and the rest of them? :P
08/11/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Relikar
Aedrik, what do you say we go horde for a week and do some bgs with Ver and the rest of them? :P

Tuesday night after raid then? gotta do a quick HDS10 clear for my nonexistant vial and then im gtg till the tuesday after!
Maybe, I'll be getting my computer built on Tuesday morning at like... 2am after work. I just remembered I'm on night shift though, what's your sleep schedule like?
who needs sleep? :P Shame you don't live in CO I coulda helped you get one built.
I had all the parts like the day after my computer died (2 Weeks ago) But the motherboard's ethernet port popped literally 4 hours after the windows install.

I've got a new case/Mobo/2xSSDs coming on monday though, after that it's just download time and redoing my UI.

But yeah if you and the rest of the horde rogues are up that late I'd be willing to xfer for a while :P My 3s team might not be happy with me though...
They will get over it, I hear your shaman needs some work anyways :P
So I've heard.. We'll see.

We should probably see who would actually wants to pvp. I'm sure Cloaked would be in.
Hail too. He made an attempt to get me horde a month or so ago and I SOR'd a horde rogue. got to 81 and went back to my shiny 85 lol. I hate leveling...
I know that feeling. I'll miss using my vial in pvp though..
use it over the on use. in bgs it doesnt really matter.

or do you mean after you have leveled in the near future? :P
I didn't know I was leveling a rogue, where am I leveling said rogue? o_o
in MOP! why would you play anything else?
Because I'll be playing THIS rogue. I thought you were suggesting I level a rogue on another server :P
Try being a hunter, we suck really bad in the beta currently /cry.
08/11/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Aedrik
!
08/11/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Stalkings
Try being a hunter, we suck really bad in the beta currently /cry.

Good, you guys hurt. Thug cleave is stupid :<
I don't have time to read all this, but if you do BGs on Tuesday night then I will rip off your ears! Do them on Fri-Sun when I don't have work!
I'd be down for some weekend games. Just means next week I get to regrind my arena rating.

Hurray for being 2nd highest (active) rogue on the server for a total of... 2 weeks :D