<A> Knights of Menethil: Four years old!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Ghoul bumps are the best bumps!

/bump
08/18/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Valdiis
I demand more events. This is non-negotiable.

I demand more officers. We can't run more events without people stepping up to help. So you'll just have to put up with once a week or so. Not everyone's EoO. ;P

Burr, I need to level Grim so I can get to some of the places for events I have in mind. But I said I'd wait, hurr...

...Say I were wanting to organize events of my own once or twice a week involving the 113th going on grand adventures to retrieve important artifacts from all sorts of dangerous foes and puzzling traps?

... And by that I mean run errands for Zeddi. There would be prizes though!
We'll talk. The preliminary answer is: Probably cool.
08/20/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Valdiis
We'll talk. The preliminary answer is: Probably cool.

Seconded. People running their things is always nice, provided they run it by us so we can make tweaks if necessary/fix scheduling conflicts.
Maintenance bump for great justice.

Also when General Celuur made Major Red my personal mentor, I didn't realize this meant buying him dog treats and taking him out for walks. :|
08/21/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Ceriseth
I didn't realize this meant buying him dog treats and taking him out for walks

You better watch your mouth!
An event in which Brigadier Valdiis loses her temper. All of you who are surprised, raise your ghoul's hand.
08/21/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Valdiis
An event in which Brigadier Valdiis loses her temper. All of you who are surprised, raise your ghoul's hand.

I didn't catch that.

What I did catch is that I hit the gong, and it worked.
*looks at ghoul*

No, keep your hands down. Wait...Since when have I had a ghoul?

*looks at ghoul*

Scram!
I'd be more excited about doing well in my job interview if it wasn't with a temp agency.
08/22/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Valdiis
I'd be more excited about doing well in my job interview if it wasn't with a temp agency.

I know how you feel, bro.
And I got a jar of dir- ... saaand~
We end up with a surprising amount of dirt for a non-archaeology guild.
You're welcome.
I think I have a new guild note in mind for Beek now.
08/23/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Magdaleine
After all these years, I saw you in-game for the first time yesterday on my DK. Ffff.

I hope I wasn't in OOC derp mode jumping in circles around the Dwarven District... >.>
Can I get a 'woo hoo' that tomorrow's Friday? Woo hoo!
Before sleep thread poke...