Ver 2.0 - The Sisterhood and Sanguine Legion

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
Prev 1 21 22 23
((Bumping to thank this guild for letting me join in on transmog runs and finaly getting my 'sword breaker's bulwark' thank you again guys ^.^ <3

-Crazy transmog lady
Been having a nice time with these folks. I urge anyone with even a modicum of interest to come on down.

That said, to the top with you.
*Does it Shockblast Style*

Hey Shock!

New updates coming to these after the holidays based off current storylines and are RBG needs!
You know where to find a warlock for dem dere RBGs and general fun.

Shock I propose a deal, you get the Sisterhood and I get the ones in Legion. Fair?
What about me? :C
I will poke you later Imf!

And we let Shock think he is in charge...but at the end of the day we hold the orc's leash ;)
Well, he had to find out eventually
pft you speak as if he dosn't like being lead about by sexy belfs!
Ruvin lol, your glider -> camo invis getaway just now was epic-ly James Bond. But you totally ruined a could-have-been-awesome aerial chase.
12/22/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Tekrul
Ruvin lol, your glider -> camo invis getaway just now was epic-ly James Bond. But you totally ruined a could-have-been-awesome aerial chase.

James bond with a Batman-meets-Jack Sparrow flare.

;)

pft you speak as if he dosn't like being lead about by sexy belfs!

You aren't wearing black leather and cracking a whip.

I still have some black leather around here somewhere...
Pulling on the reins of his Hawkstrider to slow as Avahlar arrived in Fairbreeze Village. The wood glowed in the setting sun. The light danced among the boughs and reflected onto the ground where the Paladin walked.

He dismounted and whistled for his squire, handing the reins over.

"I am going to stay for a night and rest. Soon we will return to the battlefront, where we must bring the healing power of the Light to many of the Legion and Sisterhood."

The squire nodded and walked off to the stable with the Hawkstrider in tow. Avahlar entered the Inn. He recognized several of the patrons in the dinning room who were gathered and discussing triumphs on the battlefield.

He greeted them then moved to a chair next to a heating crystal. Setting down his shield and axe, he sat in the chair and laid back. His mind soon began to wander back recalling a prayer Jesthenis used to use at the end of a long day. Soon Avahlar's body and armor glowed softly as he contently rested. He knew this rest would be short-lived, but he couldn't help but smile and enjoy the peace of Eversong woods....even if only for a moment.

((Bump from Second page))
The sun light slowly began to fill the room as a new day dawned. Avahlar woke in his usual bed within the Inn of Fairbreeze Village, he took a long stretch and said a brief prayer helping the light surge thru his body. With his senses cleared, he moved to the balcony and stared out into the vast expanse of Eversong woods. The light of the sun turned golden by the trees the image of the glowing wood sent a flood of memories to his mind of times he explored these woods in his youth before the third war.

A set of approaching footsteps caught his attention and he turned to greet a familiar face. Marniel always carried herself with as much grace as any of the Sin’dorei he had been familiar with but her presence always seem to set him at ease. He often thought it appropriate that she was the Inn Keeper. After a few steps into the room she stopped and spoke to him in a soft tone.

“Doral ana’diel Avahlar?”

“I am healed of my weariness, how are you Marniel?”

She smirked at him knowing he preferred to speak in the common tongue. “I am well, I have an urgent message addressed to you, the courier insisted no delay.”

“Understood.” He accepted the letter and saw it bore the official seal of the Legion, he thought it appeared to be the mark of Lianyai. He read through the message and let out a long sigh. Then he looked up and saw Marniel had not left. “Please send for my Talbuk and fill my bags with enough food for many weeks.”

The Inn Keeper nodded and then bowed as she left the room. The paladin quickly reached for his armor, his thoughts remained calm. A new order had been issued to strike out against yet another Alliance threat to the Legion and their bold allies of the Sisterhood.

A tight grin snuck across his face as he grabbed his shield and made ready to depart. The arrogance of the Alliance was nothing new, and he could not help but find humor in any force foolish enough to challenge the strength of the Legion or the Sisterhood.

(( Wednesday RP BUMP!))
12/22/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Tekrul

That man is a certified ninja with a bow.
(( Bumping because I don't know if SL has another thread out there. Just rp'ed with these guys. Love it. Thanks for the good times Legion! ))
That man is a certified ninja with a bow.

I totally didn't just see this now or anything.. but yes.

I am indeed a certified ninja with a bow(gun).