Ver 2.0 - The Sisterhood and Sanguine Legion

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
If by "erp" you mean "derp" and you're referring to yourself and your actions, then I agree 1,000,000x
(( Excellent role play?

Why thank you. We do pride ourselves on the quality of our roleplay experience. ))
Some random little pally showed up and /pet me last night. Then I DC'd. Odd...

:Eyeballs puppy.:

( Looks like someone needs a girlfriend. )
A bump a day, makes Emzy a happy chicka
:Settles in to study some ancient scrolls, reveling in the quiet.:
((Bump for the day))
Pokes around this thread ....

May need to remake a death knight :o)
~scouts around before slipping away again into the shadows~
I looked over the website and have zero idea what to answer, never have RPed other than in the bedroom ... I am good at that however *cough*

So my app might take me awhile, been researching Blood Elf lore, this is going to take a bit but will be making a blood elf rogue :)
08/17/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Ragnasha
So my app might take me awhile, been researching Blood Elf lore, this is going to take a bit but will be making a blood elf rogue :)

I'm not supposed to be in this thread, but I support this message!

Blood Elf rogues > everything else.

*winks and vanishes*

(( Also, we have a few lore nuts lurking around who would be happy to help you with storyline stuff. *thumbs-up* I had no actual RP experience when I applied, so don't be afraid to put that, either. We're always willing to help out cool people. ))
((sound great, I apped with the name Vespera, am creating her this evening, decided on a rogue. Apologizing ahead of time for the application, please keep in mind I am new to RP and have so much to learn))
(( We love new rpers! And I will look at the app this weekend, or make Liv do it hehe. This is a crazy weekend for me. But one of us will be in touch soon! ))
((Sounds great, won't start leveling anyways until this evening after work))
(( Excellent! I or my rogue-y alter ego will be online around 6-6:30 server time. ))
Hey ladies. Follow the smoke trail for more smoke.

*grins*
Hey ladies. Follow the smoke trail for more smoke.

*grins*

Is this some inside rogue joke or something?

(( Bumpity bump for a lovely Sunday morning! Coffee and donuts for everyone! ))
(( Thanks for the Coffee. ~grins~ ))
( :Drinks all your coffee!: )
( Drat it, I always forget what toon I'm on. >.o :STILL DRINKS ALL YOUR COFFEE.: )