<Purity> recent transfer 8/8h lf core raiders

Bleeding Hollow
I raided for a bit with a top 20 US guild (Rocket Surgery - Whisperwind) for a bit, they decided to swap to ten mans, so I left to start my own thing. Currently we Have some very experienced top 200 raiders in guild and are looking for a few more to finish the roster.

We currently have:

Prot Warrior

Resto Druid
Holy Pally
Mistweaver Monk

Windwalker monk
Lock
Warrior (arms or fury)
Hunter

ISO: an exceptional Mage, Mistweaver monk, a non-plate tank (brewmaster anyone?)

All of us are experienced raiders and we expect the same from you.

We intend to raid 3 days a week from 8-12 est, days aren't set, but will likely be Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.

Please contact me in game via real id at tcb7599@gmail.com for more information
At work for the next 9 hours, send me an email if you would like more information.
Looking for an experienced tank and 2 solid ranged dps.
online and looking to talk with peoples.

tcb7599@gmail.com
I will be transferring my shadow priest along with another lock that is joining me. I sent you a request via Real ID.
^
new day new people
Looking for an experienced tank that is re-rolling Brewmaster.
Do you know a resto druid named "Necrogen" or "fiddlesticks"?
08/12/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Tewhot
Do you know a resto druid named "Necrogen" or "fiddlesticks"?

this.
Sorta, he was leaving Rocket Surgery as I joined, but I heard others referred to as 'fiddle' once or twice when they fuc ked stuff up during raids.
08/12/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Urkz
Sorta, he was leaving Rocket Surgery as I joined, but I heard others referred to as 'fiddle' once or twice when they fuc ked stuff up during raids.

sounds about right
sounds like him
Still in need of 2 tanks and 1 ranged dps.
sent you an email
any pro Ele shaman out there? Need someone ot give mail caster gear to when I reroll monk!
woops, posted on an alt.
get my email? its kinda long, but meh
do you have another main?

because it appears you were carried on 05/08/12 as you got bosses 4-8 achivments all on the same day