PVP challenge to Horde.

Emerald Dream
1 2 3 5 Next
Thealliance - Mage. I trashed you in TB 1v1. And I was oom when you attacked me. All I wanted to do is laugh at you in public. Anyways.....

This is a challenge to horde in general, but my words don't necessarily apply to all. There are a few respectable horde out there, in fact a few of you felt fine letting me go 1v3 at slags in TB tonight. That is until I nearly killed one of you. Then you all join in. (btw I was disc lol)

What I love about pvp is when I overcome a challenge. And as a faction, I don't think horde has EVER done that on this server. Period. The reason I feel I can say this is because, unlike many players, all my toons on Emerald Dream are alliance. This has only worsened over time with some of the absolutely TERRIBLE ganking guilds horde runs.

I trashed horde players all morning while they were doing their dailies today. It was hilarious. In particular I'd like to call out the Warsong Battalion members who I killed 1v2 in the Molten Front. But I left after farming them only a couple times. Because I know that when a hordie dies, he calls his buddies to get payback and Warsong Battalion does this better than any guild over there.

In my opinion for what it might be worth, I think Emerald has some of the best horde players on wow, and by best I mean alot of you are respectable. So I'm not trying to undermine you guys, and I'm not trying to even support the alliance. As an individual, a human priest, I'm asking horde to bring some of the challenge back into pvp.

Please attack me. Gank me even, I'll put up one hell of a fight, but don't run if help arrives, and if you see me going 1v3, please let me. At the very least it makes a better fraps video.

On a more personal note. Cliffcomando sucks. 1v1 challenge or are you too cowardly? Actually, everyone in WSB sucks.

Love,

Semi. <3
You're an idiot.

As an individual, a human priest...

If a healer could get beaten in 1 on 1 then that person is a bad healer. If you want to talk trash at least go on a DPS.

On a more personal note. Cliffcomando sucks.

He's legally blind. Good job there.

If a healer could get beaten in 1 on 1 then that person is a bad healer. If you want to talk trash at least go on a DPS.

This. You obviously have no idea how PvP works in this game.

Also, just to clarify before I make fun of you further, are you actually complaining about getting outnumbered in Tol Barad?
08/14/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Semirhåge
I trashed horde players all morning while they were doing their dailies today

What kind of caliber of player were you "trashing"? Because when i do my dailies i go in my pve gear b/c I have no farts to give.

Also if i understand correctly, WoW pvp isn't scaled from a 1v1 pov.
Well this trash talker has step into the arena and 100 games won. I'd guess the trash she's referring to still wears boas.
I welcome any and all fights, Semirhage.

GET READY. I hope you like being turned into a turtle, followed by a good /point and /laugh spam.

POLYMORPH COMES FOR YOU, COCKY TRASH TALKING PRIESTESS
08/14/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Exwhyzee
Well this trash talker has step into the arena and 100 games won. I'd guess the trash she's referring to still wears boas.

It's not even just this guy, I've seen plenty of people make threads about winning a 1v5 or 1v 500,000 fight, with no indication of the caliber of player. Personally w-pvp epeening just insults everyone's intelligence.
Thealliance - Mage. I trashed you in TB 1v1. And I was oom when you attacked me. All I wanted to do is laugh at you in public. Anyways.....

This is a challenge to horde in general, but my words don't necessarily apply to all. There are a few respectable horde out there, in fact a few of you felt fine letting me go 1v3 at slags in TB tonight. That is until I nearly killed one of you. Then you all join in. (btw I was disc lol)

What I love about pvp is when I overcome a challenge. And as a faction, I don't think horde has EVER done that on this server. Period. The reason I feel I can say this is because, unlike many players, all my toons on Emerald Dream are alliance. This has only worsened over time with some of the absolutely TERRIBLE ganking guilds horde runs.

I trashed horde players all morning while they were doing their dailies today. It was hilarious. In particular I'd like to call out the Warsong Battalion members who I killed 1v2 in the Molten Front. But I left after farming them only a couple times. Because I know that when a hordie dies, he calls his buddies to get payback and Warsong Battalion does this better than any guild over there.

In my opinion for what it might be worth, I think Emerald has some of the best horde players on wow, and by best I mean alot of you are respectable. So I'm not trying to undermine you guys, and I'm not trying to even support the alliance. As an individual, a human priest, I'm asking horde to bring some of the challenge back into pvp.

Please attack me. Gank me even, I'll put up one hell of a fight, but don't run if help arrives, and if you see me going 1v3, please let me. At the very least it makes a better fraps video.

On a more personal note. Cliffcomando sucks. 1v1 challenge or are you too cowardly? Actually, everyone in WSB sucks.

Love,

Semi. <3

Hmm...

I'm going to go out on a limb, here, and say that this GIF pretty much sums up our collective opinion of your thread.

http://i.imgur.com/I8CZK.gif
Is she angry that people have a difficult time 1v1'ing a healer?

08/14/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Semirhåge
Actually, everyone in WSB sucks.

08/14/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Congelado
By the way, Semirhage, WSB isn't the most accurate microcosm of the Horde population as a whole. In fact, I'd probably say they're an exception to the rule.

Some nice generalizations in this thread. I'm sure you've both personally met and taken the time to get to know all 1,300 + of us.
08/14/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Manilakota
Actually, everyone in WSB sucks.

By the way, Semirhage, WSB isn't the most accurate microcosm of the Horde population as a whole. In fact, I'd probably say they're an exception to the rule.

Some nice generalizations in this thread. I'm sure you've both personally met and taken the time to get to know all 1,300 + of us.

well you know the saying "youre only as good as the company you keep"
08/14/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Briggo
POLYMORPH COMES FOR YOU, COCKY TRASH TALKING PRIESTESS

Polymorph is actually my favorite spell in the game. It so nice when I don't even have to heal myself.

And no, I never lost 1v1. I didn't even lose 3v1. But 7v1. Come on guys.
08/14/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Elvargius
He's legally blind. Good job there.

Not really an excuse as I.........nevermind I'll just whisper you in game.
08/14/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Nausëa

Ugh, one day someone will respond who reads posts, but by then it will not matter. In case you don't wish to go back and read the original post I'll just state it here. 1v1 as Disc, I have ZERO issue killing any class, although some players are much better than others. In fact some people die so easily, it's quite embarrassing. Also warlocks are among the most simplistic class to completely obliterate.

Second my "disc priest", is actually a shadow priest. DPS'ing as shadow is my passion. If you look at my gear you will see everything is reforged to haste and I am not gemmed into resil. I'm sure I am the only disc priest on the server running around with 14.5% haste. I only go disc because alliance never has enough talented healers. Especially for TB.

The warsong battalion players I trashed, they both had cata pvp gear on, regardless of talent I think a hunter and a rogue should have put up more of a fight. I mean, I don't even really care, the only reason I said this is because I wanted to trash talk WSB.
08/14/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Semirhåge
And no, I never lost 1v1. I didn't even lose 3v1. But 7v1. Come on guys.

Actually... your short duel life shows something different...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Semirh%C3%A5ge/statistic#21:154