Disciples of Disorder 7/16 Late Night Guild

Kel'Thuzad
Post Limit:
(how can you recruit Monks when they don't exist yet...and how can you have one raid ready when they are only newborn?)
bump for quality late night raiders
08/24/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Zabeena
(how can you recruit Monks when they don't exist yet...and how can you have one raid ready when they are only newborn?)

You can do as your tank is doing and do recruit a friend with someone.. level up two characters and grant yourself up to 80 when MOP hits. =) .. Of course we are allowing people more time who level up to 90 as monks.

We are currently still needing: Dpriest, RShaman, Fwarrior, BalancedDrui, and monk rerolls.
Still looking for above classes send us an application :) always looking for some skilled players.
Bump, bump, bump bump it upppp! A great guild to be in with very social and skilled guys & gals.
LOOKING FOR: Boomkin (os: Heals) & Prot Paladin (os: Heals)

Updated
BOOM Roasted.. Having a awesome drunken pvp party tonight if anyone wants in =)
2 More days.
I enjoy this forum. Bump to the top.
Bump - Good guys and girls, if you're one of those people who like to stay up late, make this your home!
bumping bumper cars
09/22/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Xhr
Bump - Good guys and girls, if you're one of those people who like to stay up late, make this your home!

09/22/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Müscles
bumping bumper cars

I got the blue one
Great guild, I can tell by the level of commitment already that this guild is going places.
Thanks Siggs ;)

Updated Recruitment
Restoration Shaman, Balanced Druid
GN folks :)
Updated Recruitment
Restoration Shaman, Balanced Druid
Current Progression: 1/16
Ranked 11 On Server So Far: Shooting For Top 5 Tonight With 3/16

Need epic dps and healers.

Restoration Shaman/Mistweaver Monk, Unholy DK.
bump to the top, need dk, healers, spriest, and monk dps or healer.
BUMP.

I would like to say out of experience if your looking for a serious late night progression team, consider this one. I'm glad I made it over here, and you can too.
Current Needs: Shadow Priest

We are looking for a well geared shadow priest who can pull an average of 50k+ DPS or higher. Feel free to apply @

www.disciplesofdisorder.net/home