All your server are belong to us

Aman'Thul
trying to see any logic in your argument. I see no logic, only darkness.

I'm guessing Aman'thul is the only server you've been on.
When you advertise anything whether its PVP , PVE you advertise on your best toon so people can see that you're not full of it and you will get more interest from the public of that realm.

You're missing the point, which is, you don't have anything concrete about yourself. Just the "yeah well my main is blah blah". Anyone can make up stories. Hell my main is a 23984273986523595862 rated BG allstar. Get on my level.

Show people that you're serious about what you're asking and you'll get interest. You've done the exact opposite making yourself look like a joke.

The hilarious thing is here;

I didn't ask for a carry, I did not say I had any interest in RBGs personally, or arena for that matter (at least on this toon, I watch jahmili and I want to stop playing Mage full stop).

What I said was;

SO JOIN US! Have potential RBG teammates, arena partners, random groups, duels (I don't like coming to Durotar to get 2-3 people) and not have to be on an obnoxiously large server, full up with obnoxious douches (like most servers I'm on are). You're already on the same server, you just need to be on the same faction as well.

You've not only attempted to straw man me, but you've failed awfully in the process.

Last chance to out yourself as a troll and save face...

Alright. Let's settle this with one small exam!

I want you to stand in front of target dummies and press your Tab key, then your S key. Tell me what happens. Your answer will be pretty critical, so make sure you get it right.
08/17/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Karrakis

or?
08/17/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Orchitis

or?

You continue to look like a total idiot.
You have no...

"Just the two of us 1550" first 2s achievement
"Three's company 1550" first 3s achievement
"Hi Five 1550" first 5s achievement

You entered to get your first arena win on the 15/5/12

Under RBG you have no "In service of the Alliance" achievement to say you have won just one rated battleground. So you have no RBG experience whatsoever.

So you don't have any of the most basic PVP achievements, why is it you want people to join you again?

08/15/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Karrakis
SO JOIN US! Have potential RBG teammates, arena partners,

08/16/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Orchitis
"carry me"

08/17/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Karrakis

You already did enough for the 2 of us.
You have no...

"Just the two of us 1550" first 2s achievement
"Three's company 1550" first 3s achievement
"Hi Five 1550" first 5s achievement

You entered to get your first arena win on the 15/5/12

Under RBG you have no "In service of the Alliance" achievement to say you have won just one rated battleground. So you have no RBG experience whatsoever.

So you don't have any of the most basic PVP achievements, why is it you want people to join you again?

08/15/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Karrakis
SO JOIN US! Have potential RBG teammates, arena partners,

08/16/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Orchitis
"carry me"

08/17/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Karrakis

You already did enough for the 2 of us.

Thrilling, do you write jokes for The Late Show with David Letterman by any chance? I hear they have an opening...

Also recommending a book to you: "Language and Learning: An Introduction for Teaching", go to chapter four and look under the heading "semantics and technical language". It'll basically highlight why you're an idiot in the most comprehensive sense. It's my old first year textbook, you might have trouble reading it (no pictures) so I can scan the pages and annotate them for you.

Like I do for seven year olds*.

*The annotations, not scanning textbooks
08/17/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Orchitis
Can't hide the facts kiddo.

I also can't hide that you've;

A. Provided no substance
B. Created a point of contention where there were none
C. Been crapped on by a 2500 R1 Mage
D. Been dropped on your head as a baby
Still trying to dodge the fact that you have no experience in PVP at all?

08/17/2012 03:18 AMPosted by Karrakis

Over what. Your spec? LOL So you think i was serious.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Mintii/talent/secondary

I had that up on my other screen while telling you it was wrong. And knowing him, he's not wrong. That I'll admit and a few other things was just to get you and your little sped con artist friends all worked up.

You're too easy to distract from the point of me posting here.

Which is that you have no experience and are trying to con people to join you so you can be carried and making anything you have to say about PVP and to others , pretty much mute.GG

Rather than coming back to this wet vomit stained thread of utter BS ill leave you on your own to dwell on how much of an *** you look.

Have fun kicking the curb kiddo.

I had that up on my other screen while telling you it was wrong. And knowing him, he's not wrong. That I'll admit and a few other things was just to get you and your little sped con artist friends all worked up.

You're too easy to distract from the point of me posting here.

Which is that you have no experience and are trying to con people to join you so you can be carried and making anything you have to say about PVP and to others , pretty much mute.GG

Rather than coming back to this wet vomit stained thread of utter BS ill leave you on your own to dwell on how much of an *** you look.

Have fun kicking the curb kiddo.

Kaygo that better not be you trolling...

Edit: This might out one of my toons, but I do BG with mintii, Kaygo and Snc (all 2.3k+rated players in 3's... except Kaygo - dirty enhance) so I better not !@#$ing know you or I'm going to be pissed you're such a slagger.
Also sorry, but you don't get to pull out "I was joking about X, but not Y" or get to pull out the "my straw man was effective card".

MINTII ETERNAL LOVE

One of which (a Rank One) took a dump on your head.

Also your trolling isn't too bad, I'd try and be a bit more subtle though - you could really reel some !@#$ters in if you tried.

Edit: This may not be good if we find out who each other is and we're in a mutual group... providing you have Horde toons that is

I had that up on my other screen while telling you it was wrong. And knowing him, he's not wrong..

If thats for pvp its slightly wrong for both arena and rbgs (if you dont believe me i can go around linking actual good players if you wish?). I still dont get why yall are still fighting over what the op said haha
Why are you linking my talents, of all people. My spec / glphs are borderline retarded, because I do not ever play arena any more and I do not RBG. It's made purely for single target damage for random bgs and whatever other shenanigans I get up to.
http://oi46.tinypic.com/15fg8zb.jpg
^ dont get it bright :<
The !@#$

Has hit

The fan

(This crap is over, so to speak)
>Implyin that worgen blokes fannin that other bloke Mintii.
The !@#$
Has hit
The fan

I'd say it's pretty civil as far as WoW forums go.
The !@#$
Has hit
The fan

I'd say it's pretty civil as far as WoW forums go.

I don't get you.

I feel stupid in your presence :<

I was going to say "He is a gnome after all ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡" but then realised he's Belf now. >.<

I was going to say "He is a gnome after all ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡" but then realised he's Belf now. >.<

Yee for a while, although he was cuter with pink hair!
Well this random stop on the wow forums has payed off to be rather entertaining.