TSR shall not fall!

Stormreaver
The republic may have died but it will be reborn! We will not abandon our former members and we are currently looking to buy a new guild to start anew. If you were in TSR hang tight.
On behalf of the former TSR officers, i'd like to say thanks to everyone who has shown compassion over this terrible situation. A special thanks goes out to all of the horde who have shown their upmost respect to us as players of stormreaver. It makes me happy to know that we can find friends in our enemies when we most need it.
Didn't Hide just sell a level 25 guild?
Looking forward to being reunited with the guild :)
I hope this under much success.
Wasn't TSR sold?
08/10/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Mortank
Didn't Hide just sell a level 25 guild?

him and played do the same thing over and over, they were looking for a new guild to buy a few weeks ago to do the same thing. LiteBrite Gaming will be sold in awhile because of another "Drama" issue like the other 10 guilds.
No it wont, thank you. They are only joining till they find another guild. I like your theorys though, you can get far with those.
I personally don't care so keep your diaper on. History repeats itself and has been for them since Wrath so facts > theories.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted about it, or even gave your opinion. But you did, go figure :)
what an overused statement above my head.
Lets work on getting huggies to sponsor you Superstyling.
that seems like an awesome job... LOOK AT ME EVERYONE IM FABULOOOUUS
I agree, i feel like i could model huggies off like a fox.
less whine more intelligence
Why people constantly trust guilds run by Hide and Played boggles my MIND
08/11/2012 04:37 AMPosted by Albert
dat unenchanted pvp gear
08/11/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Ashyarrows
dat unenchanted pvp gear

>>>> dat feel when your mind is so blown you forget to enchant pvp gear
DIAPERS FOR NYTERIA