Hai Team Muffin

Ravenholdt
Had some fun with you guys out in TB, but why'd you leave when we got an even team. :(
Hah, I know why. Saw a bunch of savior titles rolling around. I wouldnt want to mess with us either.
08/12/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Guiles
Hah, I know why. Saw a bunch of savior titles rolling around. I wouldnt want to mess with us either.

Date acquired: 7/25/2012.

SCARY!
Jelly?>
Hey all I wanted to know was why Team Muffin ran off. I thought maybe something terrible had happened. I was genuinely concerned.
you do realize the the first one to post loses, right?
08/12/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Adva

Date acquired: 7/25/2012.

SCARY!

I lol'd.
Lol, this isn't about our Savior of Azeroth title and when we got it. This is me making sure Dndrophidon and his friends are okay.
srsly getting tired from all this /flexing.
08/12/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Azerail
Lol, this isn't about our Savior of Azeroth title and when we got it. This is me making sure Dndrophidon and his friends are okay.

PVP happened and it sounds like you lost, thus the crying.
Not really, Forgnar, I'm merely messing around. I'll admit that his little group of cronies had me and Guiles on the ropes for quite awhile, I'm just giving em a little for turning tail and running when the tables turned. It's all in good fun though, I had a lot of fun PvPing with them today. As far as us losing...well yeah when it was 5 on 2. Little different when it was 5 on 4. :P
I've got a bit of scandal for you guys. I saw two Muffins last night while I was questing in Vashj'ir.

I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me.

*gasps are heard throughout the crowd*
08/12/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Forgnar
I lol'd.

HEY. All that matters is that I earned it before 35%!
BTW, since when were PvE titles intimidating in PvP?

They get super leet pve trinkets and weapons to make up for them being bad in pvp l0l
08/13/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Azerail
Not really, Forgnar, I'm merely messing around. I'll admit that his little group of cronies had me and Guiles on the ropes for quite awhile, I'm just giving em a little for turning tail and running when the tables turned. It's all in good fun though, I had a lot of fun PvPing with them today. As far as us losing...well yeah when it was 5 on 2. Little different when it was 5 on 4. :P

I was hoping your response would be less together and more typical of usual people crying on the forums. I'm jus' playin'.

08/13/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Lukar
I lol'd.

HEY. All that matters is that I earned it before 35%!

and you did!
It was pretty even of a fight, it just might have been hard for you all to count when half were dead and waiting to spawn (there was definitely a Druid and a !@#$ty Warrior, even if they weren't grouped with you).

his little group of cronies had me and Guiles on the ropes for quite awhile

I'm pretty sure Guiles got knocked through the ropes, and someone hit him with the metal folding chair when he was outside the ring.

All silliness aside, my mom made dinner and I invited all the Muffin's over for some R&R. We had been there ALL DAY, afterall.

They definitely weren't with us. Hope to see you guys about and about soon. And hey now, Guiles more than held his own, what with 2 or 3 rogues and a hunter spamming him. :P
08/13/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Saturn
It was pretty even of a fight, it just might have been hard for you all to count when half were dead and waiting to spawn (there was definitely a Druid and a !@#$ty Warrior, even if they weren't grouped with you).

if they aren't grouped, THEY DON'T COUNT!!!

Edit: but only if they're on your side.
08/13/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Arrienne

They get super leet pve trinkets and weapons to make up for them being bad in pvp l0l

"Every Man for Himself" would like to have a word with you.
08/13/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Nakremy

"Every Man for Himself" would like to have a word with you.

Undead talking about racials. Cute