Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
1 2 3 10 Next
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.
exciting
What's this? Blizzard announcing a patch date ahead of time?

Expansion must be getting close!

Drumroll, please...
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara
I'm too excited.
Good times.
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.
Just in time for Guild Wars 2 launch, coincidence? I think not :P

Hopefully things are actually balanced / done and they aren't just rushing it due to this.
oh, this is exciting.... MoP is close
August 28th,Mists of Pandaria pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch and Guild Wars 2.Good thing I will be taking the week off.

Can't wait.
08/14/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
I like this. Simple , direct and to the point. No chance of being misinterpreted.

There is always a chance of misinterpretation.
Shame. I'll be too busy with GW2 to do anything with 5.0, then. :(
08/14/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Kaivax
Please be aware that with the release of the pre-expansion 5.0.4 patch on Tuesday, August 28, all raid lockouts will be reset. This means that you will not be able to extend a raid lockout beyond the week before the patch release.

*clears throat*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you turned me into a woo girl...
08/14/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Chell
Shame. I'll be too busy with GW2 to do anything with 5.0, then. :(

Gw2 the game with no endgame and you actually lose lvls instead of gaining them!

Mop Soon!
On a related note- how is valor going to be handled with this patch? Will you roll all of it to JP and make all Cataclysm content only give JP, or will we be allowed to stockpile VP to the cap before MoP?
Two more weeks of talent trees, then? Eh, they had their run.
08/14/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Suzushiiro
On a related note- how is valor going to be handled with this patch? Will you roll all of it to JP and make all Cataclysm content only give JP, or will we be allowed to stockpile VP to the cap before MoP?

Good question^
I imagine they'll do what they always do though, as you said.
*Dances*
08/14/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Lantis
Two more weeks of talent trees, then? Eh, they had their run.

two more weeks of being an OP tank. heh. Inc block nerf, no more 100% CTC against raid bosses and healers going wtf when you take 30% more damage after patch when you take an unblocked hit.
Also curious if we'll get ICCed again in regard to armor formula changing as well against mobs higher then level 85 (ie raid bosses) like what happened in ICC where our armor was calculated against cataclysm formula instead of wrath, causing us to take much harder hits. We shall see i suppose. It'll certainly be an interesting week in DS heroic.