Instance Lockout Extensions and 5.0.4

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
Is cross-realm zones coming in 5.0.4 or in the actual MoP release?
I take it the learned for the last per patch to forewarn players. last time i know there was a lot of people upset there raids where reset and the last boss fight they had to take another few days to re clear it and do the fight.
Cool.. I am still waiting on cross realm stuff and more specifically, would love to see you consolidate some of these realms so that we actually have an active realm with which to play in. My realm seems soooooo empty and I can never find anyone outside of the raid finder. Almost all the guilds are gone too.
has anyone heard if they are removing the mounts from firelands, and deathwing making them 1%?
Guild wars 2 and MoP pre patch. WOOOOOT.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=5#95

Answered.

/thread

No you're wrong that doesn't answer anything other than the OP's question which was concerning these mount drops AND MoP - not the patch.

That said we have to assume they will follow the previous mount drop rates pre Cata 4.0 patch.

But let's be clear - Blizzard has not ever said anywhere that they will nerf the rate in the 5.0 patch...
The post answers "what will happen?" not "when will it happen?", which was to me the preeminent question. But, I can see the when as important for the next few weeks of planning.
08/16/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Firestyle
The post answers "what will happen?" not "when will it happen?", which was to me the preeminent question. But, I can see the when as important for the next few weeks of planning.

Well I think that's a given - of course they would otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry @ lvl 90 would be obtaining them with no issues.

The only question has been as to when. The reason is clear - guilds like mine that sell them have to weigh the value of selling them considering 1% basically means forget it. That changes it's value considerably.

That said I have one for sale TODAY if the price is right....
Well, I actually think some of us questioned whether they would lower it or not.
What's this? Blizzard announcing a patch date ahead of time?

Expansion must be getting close!

Drumroll, please...
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara

September 25th man!
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=5#95

Answered.

/thread

Not really answered - can we just get a simple clarification as to WHEN the nerf is going to happen. It should've been fairly obvious that the drop rate would be nerfed but we still have over a month of pre-expac , pre-level 90, current content and would like to know if the nerf is going to happen when the patch hits (bleh) or when the expansion is released (yay!)

No longer being a high quality DPSer and a high quality tank in the same BG/Arena/fight sure will be rough.

True looks like it is now only reserved for Warriors, Monks, and Paladins.

Comparing a Warrior's survivability to a Feral's survivability in PvP is absolutely laughable, and I mostly PvPed as a Hunter in Vanilla/BC, so I'm deeply biased against Warriors.
GREAT!!
Are heirlooms going to be cross-realm with this pre-MoP patch?
It sucks I only have Burning cursade, damn i wanna fly so bad, and does this patch 5.0.4 come out for everyone?
How many gigs do you think 5.0.4 will be compared to the 6gig patch the last one was.
08/17/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Leovic
How many gigs do you think 5.0.4 will be compared to the 6gig patch the last one was.

That path contains a major part of Mists of Pandaria already.
It could even be the whole expansion itself.
08/14/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Omegal
Two more weeks of talent trees, then? Eh, they had their run.

two more weeks of being an OP tank. heh. Inc block nerf, no more 100% CTC against raid bosses and healers going wtf when you take 30% more damage after patch when you take an unblocked hit.
Also curious if we'll get ICCed again in regard to armor formula changing as well against mobs higher then level 85 (ie raid bosses) like what happened in ICC where our armor was calculated against cataclysm formula instead of wrath, causing us to take much harder hits. We shall see i suppose. It'll certainly be an interesting week in DS heroic.

and no more unlimited taunt : /