8/8HM[H] 10-man DK and Priest LF Raid group

Barthilas
We are currently looking for a 10-man group for some hardcore progression for MOP. We can raid most days except for friday and sat. I am currently MS Frost(ilvl406) and OS Blood(ilvl402) I have tanked and dps all the fights in DS but prefer to stay dps as much as possible. My priest friend is MS Disc(ilvl406) and shadow (ilvl406). If you are interested leave your real id or guild spam and I will contact you asap. Also we are able to present logs if necessary.
There are a very large number of recruitment threads on this forum. Is it really that hard to go and find one that suits you? They nearly all display their raid times, progress and current classes needed. If I was a raid leader looking for recruits I would immediately ignore a post such as this which shows lack of effort on your behalf.

If you are going to do a dumb thread like this at least link your armoury. Here I will help you out and do it for you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Apolinario/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Neyt%C3%ACri/simple
There are a very large number of recruitment threads on this forum. Is it really that hard to go and find one that suits you? They nearly all display their raid times, progress and current classes needed. If I was a raid leader looking for recruits I would immediately ignore a post such as this which shows lack of effort on your behalf.

If you are going to do a dumb thread like this at least link your armoury. Your friends one might help too.

Clearly you are a competent player^^ thanks for the free bump. Obviously you should take your own advice and ignore such an incompetent post. Clearly you are very smart. Again thanks for the free bump :D
08/15/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Rampee
Clearly you are a competent player^^ thanks for the free bump. Obviously you should take your own advice and ignore such an incompetent post. Clearly you are very smart. Again thanks for the free bump :D

It would also seem you are quite a grumpy person. I was simply trying to offer you some advice on how to better find yourself a suitable raiding guild. It has come to my attention previously that some people from other servers assume that guilds go looking for players on forums like this.

Also you're welcome for the bump, it was nothing, especially considering you were the top thread before both of my posts.

For those few who might actually be reading this, probably his friends armoury.

You can thank me later if this dumb thread actually gets you something.
08/16/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Odras

It would also seem you are quite a grumpy person. I was simply trying to offer you some advice on how to better find yourself a suitable raiding guild. It has come to my attention previously that some people from other servers assume that guilds go looking for players on forums like this.

Also you're welcome for the bump, it was nothing, especially considering you were the top thread before both of my posts.

For those few who might actually be reading this, probably his friends armoury.

You can thank me later if this dumb thread actually gets you something.

Wow you are such a straight A student. /clap. Big forum lurker your life must be worth living aint it? Yes you are right I am quite grumpy. The tone of my couple sentences obviously showed a sign to you that I am very grumpy. Thank you for noticing that. Of course your advice is much appreciated. Again, I have to say.. why don't you take your own advice? If this forum is dumb then don't spend your time lurking here or in any other thread. Go outside make some friends if ya need to. Get some sunshine.. sunshine ;)

<------Oh and inb4 another alt k thx!
08/16/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Redtaurens
If this forum is dumb then don't spend your time lurking here or in any other thread.

Thread is dumb, not forum. Also given that I am of course your typical basement dwelling, fat, pimple ridden, 12 year old forum poster, what else do you propose that I do apart from come in here and attempt to fix your dumb thread.
08/16/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Odras
If this forum is dumb then don't spend your time lurking here or in any other thread.

Thread is dumb, not forum. Also given that I am of course your typical basement dwelling, fat, pimple ridden, 12 year old forum poster, what else do you propose that I do apart from come in here and attempt to fix your dumb thread.

Do the opposite of what you are doing now. /Logic