Oom too quickly!

Paladin
Hey guys can you guys look me over and see why I go oom so quick? I see less geared palsied in raids have more mana than me usually.

Am I supposed to melee using seal of insight or something?

Thanks guys!
Are you using your racial ability to regen mana? Blood Elf's racial ability is pretty nice, also works as a close range interrupt.

And I think most likely, yes, you have to melee in order to regen.
ummm are you attempting heroic ds or normal, do you have any logs or at least spell selection and what not. i dont have much more mana than you and i never really run oom

yes def use seal of insight and when you can melee to help regen mana as well
What are you running? Your armory only shows LFR progression.

The rest looks ok for your ilvl, your spirit is slightly higher than mine and at 390 you shouldn't be having mana issues.

Without more info I would say either your spell selection or someone is slacking in the group and you're having to pickup the slack. I'm not really familiar with reforgin to crit instead of haste though... this might be making you cast more flash of light?
How do you usually heal?

When playing a holy pally you have to remember that you are not a true healer, to heal you need to do damaging spells to get holy power for word of glory. I looked at you specs and noticed you didn't have eternal glory. Word of glory is vital as it has no cool down as holy and does not cost mana.

Hope I helped.
How do you usually heal?

When playing a holy pally you have to remember that you are not a true healer, to heal you need to do damaging spells to get holy power for word of glory. I looked at you specs and noticed you didn't have eternal glory. Word of glory is vital as it has no cool down as holy and does not cost mana.

Hope I helped.

Err. No. Holy Shock may deal damage but you shouldn't be using it as such. It isn't the strongest heal but it is an instant heal and should be used on CD, primarily to generate HP and for quick hits for people who may have taken some light raid damage. The next options to generate HP is going to be Holy Radiance or Divine Light on your beacon target.

As the OP, your haste is shockingly low as is your mastery. You also appear to be reforging into crit. If you're having mana issues at your gear level and that amount of spirit you need to look into your spell selection, and your cooldown usage.

If you are still having issues stop reforging into crit and start a heavy mastery build. It'll be more mana efficient through the bonus shielding. It still won't fix heavy HR spamming, if that is what you are doing.

Other options include dropping power torrent on your weapon and going for heartsong, and getting the +40 int on your shield.
I raid heal in a mix of PVP and PVE gear, yet I never worry about my mana. I also have plenty of throughput. Now this toon just heals LFR, which is a joke I know, but your gear is also way better then mine. You should not have any mana issues.
Don't listen to the crap about your reforges or talents, that's not what's causing your mana issues.

The biggest reason people have mana issues is their spell selection. Spamming Holy Radiance nonstop, spamming too many Flash of Lights, and lack of Holy Shock use will quickly OOM you. If possible, try to use less mana-intensive spells, such as Holy Light, Holy Shock, and obviously your Holy Power spells.

Holy Radiance is mana efficient only on stacked groups. You should limit your use of it unless you have an addon that finds clustered players for you.

Beyond spell selection, good use of arcane torrent, divine plea, and mana pots will go a long way. Also, be sure to Judge something once a minute to keep your spirit buff up.
Make sure you keep Judgement up on an enemy. It lasts 60 seconds and helps to regenerate mana. So you need to judge every 60 seconds or earlier if you don't need to heal. Also you should be casting Holy Shock as often as possible to generate holy power to use Word of Glory.

My "rotation" is roughly something like this:

1)Beacon the tank (you are using Beacon, right?)
2)Get Judgement up on an enemy
3)Holy Shock
4)Small heal (can't remember the name suddenly)
5)Small heal
6)Holy Shock
7)Small heal
8)Small heal
9)Holy Shock
10)Word of Glory

Or alternatively during periods of heavy raid damage I'll pop our cooldowns and cast Holy shock followed by two Holy Radiance and a wave heal (shoot the name escapes me again)

If you're mana is getting low in LFR then you're casting your large heals too much or Holy radiance too much. You need to use your smaller heal more and Holy shock with Word of Glory. Also make sure you don't cast Flash of Light. I've never used that in LFR.
How do you usually heal?

Hope I helped.

Lol what the crap kind of advice is this?! "Not a true healer"? Uhh...what?

First off, you should NEVER use HS as a damaging ability when it makes a great heal. Secondly, you only use CS for HoPo when you've got nothing to do, and you aren't having mana issues. If you have issues with mana, CS isn't going to make it better.

To the OP: Without seeing logs or anything, I can only assume as to what you're doing. Make sure that you aren't spamming Holy Radiance. That's the biggest issue that I see people doing. Holy Radiance is an AoE heal, not a single target heal. If only ONE person has taken damage, use HS, HL, WoG or DL on him...NOT Holy Radiance.