SEPT 25! Panda Killing Spree or Panda Savior!

Emerald Dream
Hmm... Can we hunt AND save pandas and just go with the highest tally as our entry? :P
08/20/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Loreynna
Hmm... Can we hunt AND save pandas and just go with the highest tally as our entry? :P

You certainly can! LET THERE BE KILLLIIINNGGGS *tosses bombs carelessly about*

I mean,.. *shrug* Do as you please. And at the end of 30 days give me your highest tally, with proof. please and thank you. :)
Dyce, put a current list of who's signed up on your first post! I want to see all who is participating!
08/20/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Araane
Dyce, put a current list of who's signed up on your first post! I want to see all who is participating!

Done and done. (It's in the second post.)
/bump!

Would love to see more Panda Saviors!
What if I, a panda killer, kill both the panda savior and the panda? Is that more points for panda killer?
08/23/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Toreyn
What if I, a panda killer, kill both the panda savior and the panda? Is that more points for panda killer?

No. Although if you include such SS you will gain more prestige. Just not more points.
/bump
/bump
Only 20 days until the hunt begins!
/bump

Funny... I remember you being shorter.
/bump

Funny... I remember you being shorter.

I was indeed. Long story short, I was cursed into that pint sized body. Though I still love to tinker,.. I've been returned to my formal self.. mostly. But this is not the place to get into all that nitty gritty.
( Damn kids and their fads. I've been playing Demo since it was the red-headed stepchild of locking. Just like I used to Blood tank back before it was even a thing. D:<

On another note, still not 85 yet, but I'm close! And I'll still be slaughtering the furries on this toon. :D )
Me and my small guild are commited to hate the pandas til the very end. Mark me as a panda killer.
We grow levels in PVP and do not raise reputation with pandas factions, when 90 we go back to their town and kill the quest givers, flying master npc and guards.
We suggested to blizz to let a skinner be able to skin the pandas so we can keep their fur as our carpet, but they did not attend to the request.
If a panda join my party on a dungeon I will let him die (as im the healer) and be kicked after sometime, i dont care, I dont heal pandas.
If a panda is on a bg carrying a flag I will not heal him and let him die. The only good panda is a dead panda.
I do not talk to pandas, they are a inferior race.
To all panda haters I call you to show your hate trought actions! Kill them all, be hated with pandas and show that with pride!
Die bloody panda.
Hoooookay. So I decided... no more maining Holy Paladin (the Holy Paladins and Destro/Demo Locks seemed to have come out of the woodwork when 5.0.4 launched...)

This is Yjana, and I'm still a Panda Savior <3

Duly noted on the roster.

( Damn kids and their fads. I've been playing Demo since it was the red-headed stepchild of locking. Just like I used to Blood tank back before it was even a thing. D:<

On another note, still not 85 yet, but I'm close! And I'll still be slaughtering the furries on this toon. :D )

Grats!! Almost there! :D

Die bloody panda.

Sir,... a more eloquent speech of Panda hate,... I have not heard! *wipes a tear* May you fight with honor!
It's also a shame that the good Blizz Gods did not see fit that you should be able to skin a panda for a ..carpet. Personally I'd wear that skin as a cape.

You have been added to the roster!
09/08/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Spitfire
what if I want to be a panda who kills pandas?

This is acceptable.

You are now on the PANDA EXTERMINATOR side.

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO GO! :O
Pandapandaspandaspandaspandasdeadpandasdeadpandasdeadpandas

Not much time left!!

Register before time runs out!
Today is the last day, less than 24 hours, to register for your Panda killing experience!

Or Panda salvation....

And win some gold while you're at it!
Today is the last day, less than 24 hours, to register for your Panda killing experience!

Or Panda salvation....

And win some gold while you're at it!

This is very troubling. D: