Druid armor forms...

Druid
So, what happens to Incarnation? Do we lose our armor when used?

Seems counterproductive.
how do u even get it
I think a minor glyph is an awesome idea. Take it if you want it, don't if you don't.

And it could be such a minor tweak for incarnation. Something as simple as the berserker rage icon would work.
I thought it was a glyph from what my friends told me then i came back and saw it was a spell.
I hated the armor on boomkins until I started to use it, it compliments them so damn well.

I'd love it if they made it a glyph and kept the armor on in the forms :3
no
Why not just have it a minor glyph. Since many people seem to think that they would be unable to tell when the druid has popped their "burst" so to speak, why not have them glow red like a berserking thing. If not that, you could just have them get bigger in size. I for one would love the ability to keep the armor on, and think visually a red berserking color or bigger size would aid opponents in knowing when I popped my cooldowns so as not to gain an unfair advantage.
If this is the case... I want a glyph for OP tree form.
Oh, just let bears wear tabards and hats.

That's all we need for Warcraft to be perfect.
Yes please

*pops incarnation*

Yo dawg, so I heard you like claws, so we put claws on yo claws so now you can claw while you claw
I am all for armoured forms being a permanent option. Minor glyph is perfectly acceptable as a method of implementation. Absolutely awesome look. Only way I can stomach troll animal forms :P They look like a child's aborted finger painting experiment with the family pets.
Yes please

*pops incarnation*

Yo dawg, so I heard you like claws, so we put claws on yo claws so now you can claw while you claw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJo8N77FOAk
just let us customize our feral form from a vendor somewhere. full color, markings, scars, eye color, that type of stuff, and maybe add optional armor in there.
8/10

For necroing a Necro'd post that was necro'd
Ideally, I'd like to see my character progess as I level somehow. But as a feral, I just see this kitty.

The armored kitty of doom from incarnation needs to look very different. People need to know that we're doing some crazy stuff right now. It's similar to paladin wings and warlocks turning into scary demons and shamen turning into whatever that ugly thing is. When you see that, you know you don't want them all over you. This is important for gameplay reasons, and I'd hate to see it go away.

I like knowing that people are (or should be) afraid of me when I'm in incarnation.

Having said that, it would be really nice if we could see ourselves change somehow as we level, even if it's as simple as getting bigger.
Moonkin are fat enough as is... no thx :)
+1 to this. Make it a minor glyph so all the people who want to stay a boring naked animal can stay that way and not come to the forum and whine about how they lost "nostalgia". My druid is a Tauren, and I love a big, bulky beast, and the armor form is just amazing.
08/17/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Masayume
Yes we druids have been asking for armor on our forms since vanilla, but I would like to see the armor reflect the gear (or transmog) that I am wearing in some degree.

I just had a visual of the antlers I'm currently wearing coming out of my head in kitty form and started giggling like a mad little girl at 4am...
I don't see why anyone would oppose us getting a glyph that would give us the Incarnation or Amani bearmount form permanently. If you don't like it, here's an idea: don't use the glyph! It's not like those of us who want this are going to force you to use it.

As for Incarnation: just give it a different visual. The Incarnation form and the Amani bearmount are very different from each other while both still looking like armor.

So either give us a glyph to look like the Incarnation and make Incarnation look like the Amani bearmount, or give us a glyph to look like the Amani bearmount instead. Plenty of easy solution. Heck, just make Incarnation turn you big and red. There are tons of solutions to this.
11/13/2014 02:10 AMPosted by Graknazsh
I don't see why anyone would oppose us getting a glyph that would give us the Incarnation or Amani bearmount form permanently. If you don't like it, here's an idea: don't use the glyph! It's not like those of us who want this are going to force you to use it.

No one is. People object to using a glyph to opt out. (Or not getting to opt-out)