Old

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 12 13 14 18 Next
Moo :).
Oh no you di'int, guuurlfriend.
I was a social rank with you guys on Moon Guard for a short time (different toon). Astalder is a great bunch of folks, some of the nicest and fun guildies out there.

Really glad to see you guys on Wyrmrest Accord! Still hanging out in front of the Org bank?
Of course! It's been the gspot since Cata hit! =)
I love the spot in front of the Orgrimmar bank. It's very cozy, and full of fluffyness.
We will be finding a new one for Mists though, happens every expansion. Usually near a bank/AH type of thing. ^.^
Chocolate Cherry Cake

Ingredients
1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 eggs
1 cup white sugar
5 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Directions
Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, cherry pie filling, almond extract, and 2 eggs by hand; stir until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until it tests done. Cool.

In a small saucepan, combine sugar, butter or margarine, and milk. Boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Immediately pour over partially cooled cake.
Progression?
Bring on the new !@#$e~!!
I don't wanna work.
Spanikopita

Ingredients (serves 8)
  • Melted butter, to grease
  • 2 bunches (about 2kg) silverbeet, white stems removed, coarsely shredded, washed with water clinging to the leaves
  • 1 tbs olive oil
  • 1 brown onion, halved, coarsely chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
  • 400g Greek feta, crumbled
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
  • 1 lemon, rind finely grated
  • 4 eggs, lightly whisked
  • 6 sheets filo pastry
  • 60g butter, melted
  • Method
    Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a 16.5 x 26cm (base measurement) ovenproof dish with melted butter to grease.
    Place half the silverbeet in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until silver beet just wilts. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool. Repeat with remaining silver beet.
    Heat oil in the frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
    Use your hands to squeeze excess liquid from silver beet. Combine silver beet, onion mixture, green shallot, feta, dill, lemon rind and egg in a large bowl.
    Place filo sheets on a clean work surface. Cover with a clean tea towel, then a damp tea towel (this will prevent it drying out).
    Brush 1 filo sheet with melted butter. Top with another sheet and brush with butter. Top with another sheet, then fold the filo stack in half crossways. Repeat with remaining filo and half the remaining butter to form a second stack. Fold the filo stack in half crossways
    Line the prepared dish with one of the filo stacks
    Spoon silver-beet mixture into the dish and smooth the surface. Top with remaining filo stack. Fold edges over and press down firmly to enclose filling.
    Use a small sharp knife to score the top of the filo diagonally. Brush with remaining butter.
    Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes. Cut into slices to serve.
    :O
    Boom, zam, vroom!
    I'm not bamming, zamming, OR VROOMING until I pick a main!
    I thought you did!!
    But... but...
    Nu.
    I thought so too.

And then you gave us until next Thursday.
    -.-
    I am going Resto.