[A] Reprisal - We don't have witty titles.

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
I hate all of you.

But I need all of you.

It's a terrible place to be really.

You had me at "I hate all of you"
We still want people. One of us. One of us. One of us...

Gooble-gobble, one of us....
For anyone interested we do a little bit of everything. We do some raiding (or dying whatever you want to call it) some BGs, old school raids for legenadaries/x-mog/achievements, some arenas and we also pick fights on the island if we see people. So if you want to do a little bit of everything and insult the guild member that causes the group and make fun of guild officers then we are what you are looking for.
Don't make fun of the officers. Fo real. /gkick
/tapes a "/gkick me" sign to Eohnavi's back ...
So far, enjoyable :)

So far we are pretending to be fun ;)

Hmmm can they MD, Voidswap or just contribute to the death of Guild Officers? Its usually these trying times when a guild surrounds a fallen guild officer and build a funeral campfire to mourn their death that makes a guild stronger.

Atleast thats what I told everyone when I ... did some <bad> things.
For anyone interested we do a little bit of everything. We do some raiding (or dying whatever you want to call it) some BGs, old school raids for legenadaries/x-mog/achievements, some arenas and we also pick fights on the island if we see people. So if you want to do a little bit of everything and insult the guild member that causes the group and make fun of guild officers then we are what you are looking for.

I only make fun of the ones with silly hats.... Like this one ^
04/16/2013 01:48 AMPosted by Bobcat

Hmmm can they MD, Voidswap or just contribute to the death of Guild Officers? Its usually these trying times when a guild surrounds a fallen guild officer and build a funeral campfire to mourn their death that makes a guild stronger.

If it must be done, then it shall be done to Dremil/Kongming. I unsuccessfully argued that his wife should be assassinated after she insisted on how delicious gnome stew was. I accused her of being a spy and then things just escalated. And by escalated I mean no one has killed her yet.

If it must be done, then it shall be done to Dremil/Kongming. I unsuccessfully argued that his wife should be assassinated after she insisted on how delicious gnome stew was. I accused her of being a spy and then things just escalated. And by escalated I mean no one has killed her yet.

Hmmm if you send some gold to a certain <unguilded and neutral> hunter, I can see if she can get an invite to the annual Riskbreakers BBQ. Please tell me if she is Worgen....I hear they are best served after being tenderized with a spiked 2hMace.
So far, enjoyable :)

You must not have met Eohnavi yet.
04/16/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Mereklar

I only make fun of the ones with silly hats.... Like this one ^

I'm sorry but I believe you have the wrong person, I am not in charge of silly hats. My job description is described in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc

Please ignore any advertisement our marketing department has attached to this informational video

Hmmm if you send some gold to a certain <unguilded and neutral> hunter, I can see if she can get an invite to the annual Riskbreakers BBQ. Please tell me if she is Worgen....I hear they are best served after being tenderized with a spiked 2hMace.

Sorry, I'm not a worgen. They smell like wet dog and have too many fleas.

I have never lied. I have been and always will be a blood elf at heart. I just consider myself temporarily insane and in hiding as a human.

Gnome stew is delicious! Sautéed with a little bit of honey and moonglow... it's to die for.

Seriously. No matter where I am, or what I'm doing... gnomes will always have a space on my diet plan.

However someone did send me a recipe on fried Calamari. Might need to look into that one... *eyes Eohnavi*
Please tell me that dwarves are inedible. I might cry otherwise.
Please tell me that dwarves are inedible. I might cry otherwise.

oh, we're plenty edible. just gotta realize it's all a euphemism for a love that dare not speak its name for less than 20g.
Pssh. Give Boozle a mug of Stormstout and he won't shut up about dwarven lovin'. Give him 20g and every battle and hunter pet within a 5' mile radius suddenly pops stealth and sneaks away.

On the other hand, what he did to the Elder Python was quite impressive.

I'm still in therapy over that one.
I'm still in therapy over that one.

I imagine. I might need therapy just from the reference.
New slogan for the guild?

Reprisal: We make therapy necessary.

*Bumps*
Someone say Stormstout????