The Horde Council

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Well, we haven't allied with the Alliance at all. I merely was saying in the future, if the council wanted to do that, then fine. As it stands, we're Horde and Horde affiliated guilds.

It was a great time, more guilds are welcome to join. Our next meeting will be Saturday Sept. 8th, 6 pm server.

I hope to see all the guilds I've seen out there already again, and look forward to anyone looking to join. Please feel free to contact me anytime for admittance.

Dawnguard, same thing, contact me in game. As for the Crimson Circle, shame you couldn't make it, hopefully the next date you can.
bumps
Well definitely show up, that's for sure. From an IC standpoint, my only concern is you would be representing only yourself, so I'm not sure how that can work. But definitely come, observers are welcome.
bumps
bump
This sounds interesting! Can you add me to the next meeting? I'd love to go IC and witness it as a rep for our house!
08/31/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Evelÿnn
This sounds interesting! Can you add me to the next meeting? I'd love to go IC and witness it as a rep for our house!

YES! Rp with Sunshield again!!! Hordeside :D

Freshy Represented WAT :D
CIV <3 <3
Sure, I'll try to locate you as well, just a friendly hello whisper. But absolutely.

For those interested, it will be this coming Saturday, 6 server, at Bilgewater Harbour.
Once I establish a core group for my guild in MOP I shall support the Council with all my korkron might !
Great! I have a good feeling about this all, and I think it'll help establish some fun events for MoP and currently.
bumps away
This only reinforces my desire to make an Orcish Warrior.

Might not get to be on the council though.
This only reinforces my desire to make an Orcish Warrior.

Might not get to be on the council though.

You could still be a guard.
Or even attend to observe ICly. It's an open affair.
Ah right, I forgot about that.
Well, I mean, we ARE always hiring more bruisers and the like, if people want to be guards that will also be thugs and go around harassing business owners for a protection racket.

Just saying.
Gah, I've always wanted to make a horde alt to rp with.
But I just... 5 85s... I can't... I just... ugh.
Shaman it is.
08/27/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Sinsaria
no desire for any cooperation or peace agreements with the Alliance of 'any' measure.
That is a matter no "council" can dictate unless supervised by the Warchief himself. He is the end-all-be-all to Alliance/Horde matters, and that is how it will be - and always has been.

Vurk'Gol Bladebreaker may try to attend these meetings not only to attempt to be an envoy between this "Horde Council" and the Eye of Hellscream, but also to watch over this groups. Sounds like a lot of Blood Elves, Forsaken, and Goblin.

That's never a good combination.