Blinding Fury - The Mechanar

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Why does it take 10 seconds per player to loot Blinding Fury in The Mechanar? Could probably lower that a little, as 50 seconds of standing around puts an unnecessary speed bump in an already annoying dungeon.
You're complaining Mechanar takes too long? What?
wrath happened...
You're going to Mechanar with 5 people.....?
Why are you doing the quest at all at 85?
08/20/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Hyjinx

I, for one, am perplexed by that question. Why not do the quest at 85?

And, to OP: The rest of these people speak sense. It's possible to solo any BC Heroic. Some fight mechanics may need a little bit of planning but it's all soloable.
You know, BC was when I was the most active while playing, but I can't for the life of me remember what a blinding fury is. And no I'm not gonna look it up on wowhead I'm very busy!

Okay I did look it up, it's the chest you get after you kill the little mini-bosses before the elevator. Yeah if it takes 10 seconds to open it that is pretty lame. Blizzard fix it or I'm unsubscribing.
The first time I did it on this toon my shoulders dropped. Yay for unique shoulder models that match my haircut!!

But yeah I opened a ticket, 10 seconds is way too long. Man BC was hard.

I, for one, am perplexed by that question. Why not do the quest at 85?

And, to OP: The rest of these people speak sense. It's possible to solo any BC Heroic. Some fight mechanics may need a little bit of planning but it's all soloable.

Maybe I should have said: "Why are you grouping to do the quest at 85?"

Moreover: "How do 10 seconds destroy your day?"
I wonder if the OP found these forums and posted this in under 50 seconds
The point was that while running it with an appropriately leveled group via dungeon grinding, it stops the group for nearly a minute just to loot 1 quest item. It could be streamlined. That's all I'm saying.