DPS Monk or Tank DK LF Raiding Guild for MoP

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for an active EDIT: HORDE raid guild preparing for Mists of Pandaria Raiding, who will raid 3 or more nights a week, at an east coast time (7pm EST or Later). I am willing to transfer to another server and have begun personal preparations for MoP. I have extensive experience as a tank through Wrath of the Lich King on a paladin and a through Cataclysm content on my current Death Knight (Coldforged), and have a level 90 monk on Beta who I am practicing with constantly.

I would prefer to run Windwalker (DPS) Monk (heirlooms and scribe ready), but if I have to I am fully willing to raid on my Death Knight. I also have extensive knowledge of the Heroic Dungeon content and experience with the Raid Finder Difficulty version of Mogu'shan Palace.

If you want to reach me, I can be reached on Daggerspine on Coldforged or Wildforged. battle.net (worlwarcraft5ATAol.com). On beta, my monk is ZueluMonk and my battletag is Zuelu#1792.
we want the monk :)

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 8/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 8/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

k1d.j03y@gmail.com
Erichalin@yahoo.com
Zero WW monks on roster so far ... add me to realid to chat:

Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

<Duality> is now recruiting for our 25man raids. The guild was 7/7H last tier and just finished DS at a US 56th 25m ranking WHILE ONLY RAIDING 3 DAYS A WEEK. We are looking to add only the best of the best to our ranks whether your class is needed or not. You can expect us to be a hardcore and highly competitive guild. We recently added a 4th day to our roster for MoP in order to hold and better our rank. We do Dragon Soul NO BUFF CLEARS in one night and have multiple alt runs during the week. Our players can easily achieve Top 20 US rankings … so we need more like minded players to push hard for MoP.

WE WILL BE DOING BETA TESTING !!! ... COME JOIN US !

What you can expect from our guild:

Competitive DPS

Progression Minded Individuals

DRAGON SOUL No BUFF Clears !!!

Active community outside of RAID!!!

HARD PUSH FOR MoP!!!

Altoholics

We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a horde to alliance ratio of 1 to 0.96 on the Chicago Data-server.

We raid on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, and Mon from 7:30 to 11:30 EST. (During Progression)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/
This is a link to our logs on World of Logs. I encourage you to have a look at them and if you feel that you can outperform any of our members on a consistent basis we would love to hear from you via real ID or application.

If interested, or if you have questions, please contact:
Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com
Hey there Coldforged,

I think we may be a great fit for you. Our raid times match up perfectly with what you are looking for and we have core spots open for either class you chose to play! I'd love to chat if you have some time!

<Blackhands Steakhouse> (H) 25 man on server - Blackhand
Semi-Hardcore (Looking for 250-500 US)

Raid Days(Eastern Standard Time) :
Tues - 7:00pm- 11:00pm
Wed - 7:00pm- 11:00pm
Thur s- 7:00pm- 11:00pm

At least 95% attendance is required.

Needs:
Paladin - Holy (Medium) Protection (High)
Druid - Kitty/Boomkin (Medium) Resto (Medium)
Monk - (High)
Warlock - (High)
Mage - (Medium)
Hunter - (Medium)
Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (High)
Shaman - Elemental/Enhance (High)
Rogue - (Medium)
Priest - (Medium)
Warrior - Arms/Fury (High) Prot (Medium)

I'd love to chat with you in game, Realid: Tennisman1526@aol.com

http://steakhouse.enjin.com/

Thanks
Hey,
I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication on Area 52. Vindication is reforming as a 25 man guild with 7/7 and 6/7HM in Firelands, 8/8 and 8/8HM in DS looking for more competent people to continue forward into MoP and beyond. We raid on Wed, Sun, and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. Please get back to me asap via RealID.

RealID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com

Guild Website: http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/
<Human Resources> is a semi-hardcore 10 Man raiding guild on US-Laughing Skull server, we are made up of dedicated players that come from many different styles of game play. Our goal as a guild is to see end-game progression at a competitive level without too much personal sacrifice. We are group of players that enjoy playing together through PvE and PvP content. As a guild we would like to maintain a respectable reputation, and a drama-free, friendly environment that every raider and casual player would enjoy calling home. Currently we are 8/8 Heroic DS

With MoP just around the corner we are looking to fill out our roster with a few more good players.

<Raid Times>
Tuesdays 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Wednesday 7:30pmpm to 10:30pm CST
Thursday 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST

<Current Recruitment needs>
Currently we are looking for strong players in the following class roles:

High:
Everything

Even if your class/spec is not listed here, we welcome applications from all skilled players.

<What We Expect>
At this point in cataclysm it is not too much to ask for a recruit to be prepared to raid prior to the start of the each raid. You must be willing to put in the work it takes to learn encounters when they are fresh and new. Have appropriate reputations/gems/enchants. NOTE: TWO APPROPRIATE RAIDING PROFESSIONS are a must.

<How to Apply>
Please visit our web site at http://thehrdepartment.enjin.com/ and register for an account on our forums to submit an application. Details are found in our recruitment forum. Feel free to make a character on Laughing Skull and ask any Human Resources member to direct you to an officer if you have additional questions.

Guild Members to look for:
Skigal, Chokecherry and Fuzzems
Hey Coldforged,

We would like to talk to you about playing monk and progressing with us through MoP. Our information is below if you want to get in contact with us.

Real ID Contact: - Brett: sovereignvoid@gmail.com

Recruitment Needs

Death Knight (can play every spec)
Monk
Rogue
Warlock
Hunter

** You will need to be ready to push content quickly! **

Raid Dates/Times

Monday - Thursday (8:00 - 11:00) Central Standard Time
[Subject to be longer based on progression needs]

What You Can Expect

► All Forte raiders can expect fair distribution of loot and equal opportunity to raid.
► We will never ask anything of you that we wouldn't ask of any of our other members.
► You can expect a full duration trial period lasting anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
► Lastly, you can expect a group of dedicated, like minded players that are willing to go the
extra mile for you to push content and develop our community.

General Information

To be considered, you must have an offspec you can play equally as well and are willing to do so as needed for our guild.

Our goal is to be a top 100 guild. We have a top end atmosphere attitude and expect our members to have the same mindset. While we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves, we maximize our raid time and expect members to focus. We expect our members to perform well and theory-craft on their class in order to optimize their performance.

Best of luck,

TeamForte
Hello <Disenchanted> a level 25 Horde guild on Malfurion is kick starting the guild once again before Mists is released. We are hopeful that we will bring this guild up to the respectable progression guild it once was.

We are looking for casual/ socials as well as people interested in raiding and pvping in the new expansion. We’d like to get some 80+ people to join to help with guild dungeons and rep. gains as well as hopefuls for raid spots and alt raids.

CASUALS:
We’re mostly looking for more 85’s to be social and help the guild: level up, earn gold, dungeon in groups, and possibly be back up raiders if they choose to be. We’d like to have mature people since we’re trying to be an adult guild haha :). We will gladly accept any friends or family that you wish to bring as well as any levels or classes.

RAIDERS:
We plan on being a 10m group and as of right now we are looking for the following to join us:
• Prot Warrior
• Prot Paladin
• Blood DK
• Windwalker Monk
• Shaman with 1 dps spec and resto spec

Currently we’ve got a 9 hour raid week. Our raid times are tentative but we’d like:
• Tues, Wens, Mon: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. ST (CST)

We appreciate your time reading this post and hope we’ve peaked your interests in joining our guild :).

If you’ve got anymore questions about the guild or would just like to speak to an officer or recruiter in the guild feel free to message any of the following:
• Warchy/ Furer
• Neffie
• Altib
• Arisany
I have room for a DPS monk in our 25m for MOP...

Group: 10M current (Currently 7/8 as of 19 August)
Group: in MOP: 25M
Server: Burning Blade (PVP)
Faction: Horde
Dates: Fridays and Saturdays
Times: 1030pm - 0130am EST
Loot: Loot Council

Current needs:
Everything is up for grabs is you feel you are better then someone we have in our line up come and show us...

Tanking:
DPS: Open
Healing:

About us:

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid-back attitude. Nobody yells, and everyone maintain a light-hearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another and there should be no problem.

Real Id: (Warrchiefpwn) Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Characters: Pwnjobs, Kafaerus, Tuuh, Zachdawson
Email: Angelis.pseftis86@gmail.com
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 8/8HM ) is an established 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.

We have succeeded in our short term goals for Cataclysm; we built the guild at the end of Firelands, and ended Dragon Soul with Deathwing killed at 15%, all while improving our roster with an eye towards Mists of Pandaria. Exceptional raiders looking for a chance at an active role in the shared success of our endeavors are encouraged to apply.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform.
* Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders.
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews.
* Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and track it using EPGP addons
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.

Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Roster Availability:

Death Knight: DPS/OT
Druid: Boomkin, Resto
Hunter: None
Mage: Any
Monk: Windwalker, Misweaver
Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement
Paladin: Ret/Prot, Ret/Holy
Priest: Shadow
Rogue: Any
Warlock: Any
Warrior: DPS/OT

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
Recruiting for MoP. Looking for top shelf dps and healers (parsing or Top 200 kills) in the following classes.

3/6H MV
6/6N HoF

Our current needs include:
Warrior DPS
Ret Pally (prot offspec a plus - won't tank much just when needed.)
Holy/Disc Priest
Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
DPS DK (both specs)
Monk (windwalker)

Exceptional apps of any class are always encouraged to apply.

Our raid times are as follows: CST

M 8-11p
Tu 8-11p
W 8-11p
Th 8-11p
F,S,S off (PvP/alt nights)

Please contact an officer for more information.

Feel free to contact me on real id: paymj@yahoo.com so we can chat and go over the basics.
I really do feel you will be a good fit for our guild.