Play Like a Champion

Thrall
|b|Play Like a Champion Rulebook -by Throock|b|

Play Like a Champion Rule #1 - Fire bad.

Play Like a Champion Rule #2 - Flask or GTFO

Play Like a Champion Rule #3 - Pre-potting isn't just for pedos and clowns.

Play Like a Champion Rule #4 - Raid Naked.

Play Like a Champion Rule #5 - Keybind.

Play Like a Champion Rule #6 - Know your PoWa...and which ones annoy the feck out of you.

Play Like a Champion Rule #7 - The strat doesn't exist because we like doing things the difficult way.

Play Like a Champion Rule #8 - Listen to your Raid Leader. Especially when they're raging. Preferably with Vent set to record.

Play Like a Champion Rule #9 - Pics or it didn't happen.

Play Like a Champion Rule #10 - Kill it tonight. Blizzard will nerf it tomorrow, and remove all your loots.

Play Like a Champion Rule #11 - In the event of "Firestorm" see rule #1

Play Like a Champion Rule #12 - Scrutinize yourself. No one else is going to help you get better.

Play Like a Champion Rule #13 - Yes. It matters if I rank. DPS harder, !@#$s.

Play Like a Champion Rule #14 - Fap. Relentlessly.

Play Like a Champion Rule #15 - Don't let Racerx out-ANYTHING you.

Play Like a Champion Rule #16 - Troll your guildies. If you don't kill bosses, at least you'll spend the night laughing your a$s off.

Play Like a Champion Rule #17 - Raid with your hands on your mother fecking nutsac!

Play Like a Champion Rule #18 - Annoying macros let people know you care.

Play Like a Champion Rule #19 - Never be late to raids. Even if you're dead. It's not acceptable.

Play Like a Champion Rule #20 - No excuses. Play Like a Champion.
Interesting...
This seems like an excessive amount of work for the six people that read the Thrall forums, especially when at least one of us stopped reading at Rule #1.
Next time I raid I will be trying #17, I expect to immediately rank for DPS on all fights. :)
Next time I raid I will be trying #17, I expect to immediately rank for DPS on all fights. :)

Healers assume no responsibility for rogue deaths under these circumstances.
But I'll be doing it as a bear, so you have to make sure I live, or else bloods swarm the raid :)
08/20/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Kittyrawr
But I'll be doing it as a bear, so you have to make sure I live, or else bloods swarm the raid :)

That's the spirit!

True. In that case, let me give you a hand...
/cast resurrect
Because they're basically all still true.