Wargame Tournament!

Proudmoore
we need more teams participating to get this going or i may have to push this back
Advertise in trade.
i have been on both horde and ally side
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to the small amount of teams i am pushing this back to August 25th saturday at 7 pm server! The meeting will be in Dalaran Sewers! Be there!
Tlam - You should host it after the 28th.

That way people can have a go at some "serious" PvP with the new talents in place.

notsaythingbecausei'mawarrior
Hrmm... interesting! i may join in on this :3
Tlam - You should host it after the 28th.

That way people can have a go at some "serious" PvP with the new talents in place.

notsaythingbecausei'mawarrior

We should do double warrior.

Assuming I haven't deleted my warrior because prot nerfs.
Seohphd
Jerry
Winter and I are officially partners now.
Sign me and Downloadz up!!@!@
08/21/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Adyria
Winter and I are officially partners now.

I thought we were *partners*!?!?

/cry
Hunter/Warrior

This isn't going to end well.
Forus.

Roll human/double pve trinks and it'll be find. Just LOS like a bawss, and kill.

Or give me your pve toys.
Tlam i would think to be fair to everyone you need to make a finalized list of the teams... I'd like to know what i'm facing and how will you pair them and so on
Please don't place me and Chix against Jerry first game.
I have the list brackets and everything all finalized be sure of that. Now please everyone on the server must show up at dalaran sewers. I will give out my skype in raid so you can send me screen shots of wins. Lets make this fun :D
i am still taking in anymore teams who would like to join! please post on forums and whisper me ingame please send me ingame mail if there is something you wish to discuss!
Well !@#$ I wish I had a partner D: Good luck everyone.

Btw, When you coming back to pmoore, Jnyce?
Tlam - There's an 80% chance I may not be able to attend this weekend.
I've already messaged my partner but there's an important event IRL I should most likely attend and I have no idea what time it'd start.
Nor do I know how long the tourney would last.

):

Terribly sorry hun.
I'll ringer for Schwert if he/she can't make it.

Rogue/Hunter is fun as !@#$.