MoP Shaman Minor glyph ideas

Shaman
10 hour necro, this thread needs love
09/22/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Kirimin
Glyhp of Refraction: Causes your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning spells to have a random color, changing with each cast.

i Always wanted to have green lightning or yellow lightning

09/22/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Kirimin
10 hour necro, this thread needs love

Thanks <3
I like the idea of minor glyphs that teach us random cosmetic totems with fun uses. Though I think blizzard would frown on any that caused any impact on our party members just because they could come to be annoyances. Fireworks totem sounds fun. I would like a totem that played music perhaps.

How about a glyph that makes nearby critters come to your totems and fall in love with them?
a gylph to make your chain lightning 3-5 separate lightning bolts
08/21/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Algorik
Glyph of Unleashed Elements: Your Lightning Bolt spell now fires either a Lightning Bolt, a Water Bolt, a Fire Bolt, or an Earth Bolt at random.

Replace the Fire bolt with something more Nature-y and this would be cool- but Fire wouldn't work due to spell mechanics.

Glyph of the Ancestors: You call upon your ancestors for guidance. (The Shaman kneels and gains the Ancestral Awakening spell effect. )
Glyph of Unleashed Elements: Your Lightning Bolt spell now fires either a Lightning Bolt, a Water Bolt, a Fire Bolt, or an Earth Bolt at random.

Replace the Fire bolt with something more Nature-y and this would be cool- but Fire wouldn't work due to spell mechanics.

Glyph of the Ancestors: You call upon your ancestors for guidance. (The Shaman kneels and gains the Ancestral Awakening spell effect. )

yeah that was one of the ideas that was posted on the beta forums.

What if i take your ancestors glyph a little farther, what if it puts you in a meditative state and encases/surrounds you in a random element (or actually could be a different glyph ill come up with a name)

Btw i apologize i dont keep this thread active been on the other forums and my priests lately.
Glyph of Stealth - Ghost Wolf when activated becomes invisible with 50% speed reduction
09/23/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Shockarocka
Glyph of Stealth - Ghost Wolf when activated becomes invisible with 50% speed reduction

that would probably be more of a major glyphs but still not bad. might be some complaints
How about one well there would to be multiple ones for this but one that lets you change the look of your totems to look like another classes ones.

so for example

Glyph of Goblin Totems - Makes your totems look like the goblin totems.

or a random one that just changes them to a random classes totems whenever you drop it
Glyph of Spirit Channeling:

Teaches you Spirit Channeling which makes you say a random elemental lord voice file, afterwards you stand there and blink stupidly.

Click it and say something random from Ragnoros then stand there blinking for that RP "what the **** just happened" effect.

Glyph of Primal Strike: Your primal strike can be used while in Ghost Wolf form without taking you out of ghost wolf. We get an attack other than autoattack as ghost wolf even if it is just barely better. Actually would like a major glyph that made primal strike do something interesting just to create an occassional use for it.

Think more options with Ghost wolf appearance aren't implemented because competing glyphs used at once could cause a problem. Hence we don't have artic wolf glyph anymore now that we have spirit wolf. Perhaps replacing the spirit wolf appearance glyph with one that makes us appear as a random spirit animal.
How about i would love to see 2 handers back might be just as easy as adding a minor glyph that lets us use pole-arms and make lava lash work for the main hand while using a 2 handed weapon. though you'd more than likely loose the benefit of not having 40% with lava lash i think it would still improve the overall quality of life for those of us who like 2 handers
09/24/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Fjore
How about i would love to see 2 handers back might be just as easy as adding a minor glyph that lets us use pole-arms and make lava lash work for the main hand while using a 2 handed weapon. though you'd more than likely loose the benefit of not having 40% with lava lash i think it would still improve the overall quality of life for those of us who like 2 handers

Please don't start that hear we already have a 2h discussion/argument that's been going on in another thread. Besides this would prolly have to be a major glyph not that they are gonna do it.
Ok i had this one on my mind but im not sure if its already been posted but here it is

Glyph of Elemental Shocks: your Shocks now come with animation

ex: flame shock your target is on fire, Frost shock they will have the frost path animation and maybe will turn blue, Earthshock your target will have a stone like animation (like if you use that one kang item that turns your targets into stone) and maybe applys stone color

One other i just though of it similiar to that kang item

Glyph of stone: any of your targets that have earthshock applied to them when they die will turn into stone instead (still considered dead)

Sorry i havent been keeping up on this been kind of busy but i hope you guys do enjoy some of these ideas. Keep at it