Get that Achievement XI

Achievements
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Kesliana you're only three mobs away from Frostbitten!
[Drown your Sorrows] complete.

Ewb, perhaps you should show some critters some love. Go [To all the Squirrels I've Loved Before]
{Strain your dragon} Complete.

Tashigi its time to become a master at cooking with {Zen Master Cook}

P.S- please try and keep my achievements within the new expansion please.
Liubeï, I like the new achievements too.. you should visit where it all started and [Restore Balance]
Nyota, go complete [Scenaturday] this Saturday! You might pick up a few of the other scenario achievements while you are at it!
[Quality & Quantity] complete
Nuriah congratulations on the recent exalted with the Augestine Celestials, but don't you think it would be fun to do a [Yak Attack]!?! I do.
{Restore Balance} Complete

Liquidmist, your so close...go finish collecting your pets for {Kalimdor Safari}

{Restore Balance} Complete

Liquidmist, your so close...go finish collecting your pets for {Kalimdor Safari}

Liubeï, I think it's time you sampled the local cuisine. In fact, there is a friendly Pandaran cooking up most [Pandaran Cuisine] in the shrine. Nom!

Liubeï, I think it's time you sampled the local cuisine. In fact, there is a friendly Pandaran cooking up most [Pandaran Cuisine] in the shrine. Nom!

I think you need to go to Shado Pan and pay some ... Respect

Bow to the Shado-Pan Novices when they bow to you after being defeated during the Master Snowdrift event in Shado-Pan Monastery on Heroic Difficulty.
Well seeing on how it's not going to be possible that I do [Kalimdor Safari] until it is summer in WoW in about a month I am requesting reassignment.
Superficial I hear Nat Pagle is just dying to be your best friend time to start [Learning from the best]!
Please assign me something actually possible
[Pandaran Cuisine] Complete

Liquidmist, your almost there, complete {Queuing Spree}

Wow, had to excavate a bit to find this!

Liubei, if you're still around, go ahead and finish off [Amber is the Color of My Energy].
Elethia, two for one! Get [Zombiefest] and receive [Glory of the Hero]!

No PVP please.
Done. :) Thanks for reminding me I only had that left, Dhia!

Looks like things are going to escalate pretty quickly for you. Hit Pandaria, love on some critters, and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?]!

Looks like things are going to escalate pretty quickly for you. Hit Pandaria, love on some critters, and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?]!

Glad to see this is still around, I quit playing the game about a year ago and just came back a few months ago :D

Elethia it seems that the Whale Shark has been allowed to live by you, go wipe him out and get From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee :D

Glad to see this is still around, I quit playing the game about a year ago and just came back a few months ago :D

Elethia it seems that the Whale Shark has been allowed to live by you, go wipe him out and get From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee :D

[Pandaren Delicacies]
You're almost there, only need like 6 more foods that are easy to come by!

Oh, and give me an easy one you asses! My last few have been AWFUL!
Mookz, you've been working too hard. You should enjoy some pet battles and get [Going to need more traps], only gotta capture 2 more pets!
FINALLY found a group willing to do [The Obvious Solution]

No Ogre rep, current raid, or rbg/arena please.

Firerapper - time to practice your tunnel vision in [For the Swarm]

(scenario tab)
Only 3 achievements away from [Pub Crawl]

Then you can become an Honorary Brewmaster. :)
[Zen Master Cook] Complete

Amahlia, you've shown you care about the critters in other pats of Azeroth and Outland, now show your love to the critters of Pandaria: [To all the squirrels I once caressed]