Get that Achievement XI

Achievements
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
1 more week and these threads will be active again :O

Delorial, finish off Glory of the Raider. 2 easy achievements left.
New to this particular forum!
No Reputations Please

@Kymic

Dragonmaw Tour of Duty

Achievements > Quests > Cataclysm > At the bottum

Seems to be your last! and from what I hear it's not difficult!
Get gladiator, ho ho ho.
Killed Nefarian, got Defender, and a couple of achieves for the Glory meta while I was at it.

Vallok, you just need to squash a few more bugs for [Pest Control].
hinterlands quests completed, kel go capture the flag in WSG. (please no prof achieves)
I am new and a little late, But Aliancetrash i see you could use a good ring, go fetch me a [Ring of the Kirin Tor]
Ring of the Kirin Tor Complete

Gott, I heard from a prophet, that great power comes from those who go Twin Peaking
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=949

Go get exalted with the Kalu'ak and pick up a Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole.

@Gott: On it, two weeks left! :p
[Twin Peaking] has be accomplished, with it much power was gained.

Dragomir, there is but one Faction left from our past that is still not sure of your worthiness, finish [Hydraxian Waterlords], and get your [60 Exalted Reputations] while your at it
Gott, head to tirisfal and clear scarlet halls for an easy 10 achievement points.
Finally got back into Uld 25 for [He's not getting any older].

Sillyhat, take a break and gather your strength for the upcoming expansion, try some of the local cuisine. It's [Cataclysmically Delicious] if I do say so myself.
[Cataclysmically Delicious] completed. won't be hungry for a while now.

Unvoiced, show some love to those flags in AB and pick up [Overly Defensive] or [Arathi Basin All-Star]. with the overlap, you might be able to get both in the same run :)

or if BG achievements aren't your cup of tea, I hear heroic Halion is lonely.
[Cataclysmically Delicious] completed. won't be hungry for a while now.

Unvoiced, show some love to those flags in AB and pick up [Overly Defensive] or [Arathi Basin All-Star]. with the overlap, you might be able to get both in the same run :)

or if BG achievements aren't your cup of tea, I hear heroic Halion is lonely.

Friend or Fowl complete.

Sillyhat go complete [Drown Your Sorrows]
Doworksnobb,

you look to be a very popular person but there is still some room to grow. get 1 more exalted rep to make 25 and complete "25 Exalted Reputations"
[Our Daily Bread] complete!

Flametard, go do [Second That Emotion]! You can easily buy the items off the AH. :)
Invocation, Its a Trap!
well, been a while since I"ve been in this so lets give it a go

Waterfire I see you like animals but what about "All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?"
[Scarlet Halls] as well as [Heroic: Scarlet Halls] accomplished. Shinsui i forsee [Scenaterday] in your near future.
(Oh oh! I love forum games! I love achieves! What a wonderful combination!)

Gøtt, your skills as an angler are impressive! I'm surprised you don't have all the [Fish or Cut Bait] achievements yet. Why don't you start with Ironforge?