<Giggity> Mount/Run sales!

Area 52
Post Limit:
Giggity will soon be opening up for sales again! Runs take place every Saturday @ 4pm server time. If you are interested in buying specific items, that are not listed below please whisper; Myself/Heatsource/Cynergee..or any officers. Items for sale found below. We will arrange a date to bring you in.

Mounts have been confirmed by blue's to be going rare in MoP. As we get closer to MoP prices will surely rise.

H Madness Kill + Mount (~Hot Seller~) : 125k*
Full 8/8hm Run + Mount : 150k*
add 15k for loot.
H Rag Mount: (Not guaranteed to be selling, please speak in-game)
Specific Items : Speak In-game.

* - Prices subject to change.

-Requirements for runs are: Mumble, Capable of not standing in fire, Available.
-Do NOT bother if you are unsure if you will be able to make a run, we have others interested.
We are a 25m Guild. This means more 5+ pieces per boss, as compared to 2 in 10m. These runs are fun, and laid back. :)
I'll Bump this for u bro.
Quick Runs ^^
I absolutely want in on this. I will whisper whoever is online when this damn patch finishes downloading. Be another half hour. This is a guaranteed purchase from me provided it takes place as soon as possible (15th or earlier!)

In case of the event which I get a faster response here, I have one question for you. I assume you're taking two or three carries per run? If so are these evened out well, say as an example - Priest, Rogue, Warrior - so there are no issues with rolling against other carries for loot?
In case of the event which I get a faster response here, I have one question for you. I assume you're taking two or three carries per run? If so are these evened out well, say as an example - Priest, Rogue, Warrior - so there are no issues with rolling against other carries for loot?

Great question, and the answer is yes, we would even it out if needed.
When is your nearest opening for a mage? I'd like to sign mine up asap. Can't contact in game yet as the realms are still down :(
have one slot open for this Saturday! pst me in-game or post here if interested thanks!
I'll buy a run! I still need m-...oh wait.

I'd throw out a salute to these folks though - pro group and super quick runs! I only know this because I accidentally got pulled into the run* via a friend in the guild. Pretty awesome run for one of my first in months!

Cheers folks.

* - and by that I mean carried to 8/8 Heroic...and I mean by accident because I was just a temporary fill in. Ps - Thank you to whomever it was who missed raid that night. Your shoes were warm.
1 Slot open for this Saturday 9/1/12 hit me up if interested!
BUMP
BUMP
STILL LOOKING FOR 1 BUYER FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON! Price is 150k! reduced only for this run! get this mount before it goes rare in mop!
Check your mail, I have a druid friend that would like to come with me =)
Great bunch of raiders they won't disappoint.
Mounts have been sold now taking orders for next week :) September 7th, 4pm server
Dropping by to say you guys are effin' awesome. Very fun and fast runs. Amazing raid leader, so extra props to you, sir. Thank you for the experience <3
Still need two buyers! Run's have gone great so far!
Dropping by to say you guys are effin' awesome. Very fun and fast runs. Amazing raid leader, so extra props to you, sir. Thank you for the experience <3

Thank you very much Kate. First time i lead more then half of the raid from the outside so it was an experience for me as well :)
bump.