Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

General Discussion
1 2 3 50 Next
It’s finally here, and you’ll be able to enjoy just about every mount and pet you own on any character, and any license, under a single Battle.net account. You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters. Please be aware of the rules and guidelines we’ve just posted for how you can coalesce your account-wide pets and mounts smoothly and safely.

*To see all of your achievements, pets, and mounts, you’ll want to log into every character at least once.
Yay!! =D
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?
Huzzah!
Does this require all licenses to be active all the time? Or if I have 2 accounts active today, and in a month my second account is no longer active - I still get to keep all my mounts/pets?
Less talk about what we'll get to see and let us finally play! Huzzahhh!
Celebrate good times, come on!
<3
only question i have... when will i be able to play again?
08/28/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Demonics
only question i have... when will i be able to play again?

It should be available to play in about 1 hour or so, says Blizzard CS on Twitter.
08/28/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Nethaera
*To see all of your achievements, pets, and mounts, you’ll want to log into every character at least once.

*gets clicking finger ready* This'll be just like Diablo III... ;)
5.0.4 is being STUPID the optimization part has been at 1% for like an hour... this suuucks
Reconfiguring game files. Please wait. 0%

:(
another hour? very lame -.- make it snappy. and bring me something to drink
08/28/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Cyous
You can also work on a wide variety of Achievements from multiple characters

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?

No. That achievement is a meta achievement to a larger overall achievement. Once one player gets all 100, then it will be for all characters, but multiple characters cannot contribute to the same meta.
All except the cool ones i believe like gregarious grell and other tcg pets/mounts and i also believe most of the other very rare ones dont share too. :( Why do they share all but cool ones?
Huzzah!! wow , that's epic.
Only thing i'm not fancied about is the new talent specialization. I think it will take some time to get used to.

The configuration took me ~20min (because I was zapping my processor with multiple downloads too). Once you get to ~3% you'll start the download and it'll be 5min from that point.

run in admin mode
08/28/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Éxplode
5.0.4 is being STUPID the optimization part has been at 1% for like an hour... this suuucks

lol yea. i had mine optimizing at 9 am.. and it finished at like 12:30