Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 25 26 27 50 Next
For those interested in knowing what a shared Achievement vs. a non-shared Achievement will look like in the Achievement pane (among other 5.0.4 information, you might find this video presented by the Customer Service team helpful.
So does this mean I can actually finish Loremaster on my non-Bloodsail Admiral toons?
It would seem as though Blizzard is trying to get everyone to go buy GW2....
Is the server really coming up at 3PM or am I getting excited for nothing?
BLIZZARD ITS 3 30 Y U NO SERVERS MAKE PLAY FOR ME?
I hope this will be like I hope it's going to be.
I have claimed a few RAF's now.. with 2 rockets, and maybe 2 zhevras.. i cant recall - I just know that I do have multiple of one of them.. Now that they're account wide.. Am I going to be forced to find a new RAF just to get the nightwing? Or is this something a GM can assist me with since I'm basically being shorted a mount now that my doubled RAF mount is being voided as a unique reward..
08/28/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Pomeranian
Is the server really coming up at 3PM or am I getting excited for nothing?

prolly getting excited for nothing. I was excited at 10:45, then again at around 12:40, now im just not even suprised.
You know... 1 hour aint really that much time... watch a movie or whatever :)

EDIT: Even thou the downtime have been quite some time, dont you have ANYTHING else you could do while you wait? :O
who farted?
08/28/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Norithin
BLIZZARD ITS 3 30 Y U NO SERVERS MAKE PLAY FOR ME?

just so u know, they go off of Pacific Standard Time.
You know... 1 hour aint really that much time... watch a movie or whatever :)

EDIT: Even thou the downtime have been quite some time, dont you have ANYTHING else you could do while you wait? :O

Nope, I need my WoW cracc fix. even called out of work today so I could practice on my main before raid tonight. lol
<------
08/28/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Nethaera
For those interested in knowing what a shared Achievement vs. a non-shared Achievement will look like in the Achievement pane (among other 5.0.4 information, you might find [url="http://youtu.be/_yyK-GGvnbQ"]this video[/url] presented by the Customer Service team helpful.

Sorry, I stopped watching baby shows when I was 3.
08/28/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Malebogia
who farted?

See: He who smelt it.
08/28/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Jackbag

So..for example, if I were to have 99 flag returns in WSG, and I got one more on my lvl10 alt, I would be awarded the 100 flag return achievement?

That seems really nice, actually.

Also, would this be included for the Loremaster (meta) achievement?

No. That achievement is a meta achievement to a larger overall achievement. Once one player gets all 100, then it will be for all characters, but multiple characters cannot contribute to the same meta.

You would have to complete the 100 flags returned on the same toon but other parts of the WSG Meta could be completed by other toons.

Most achievement criteria are not account-wide. That is, if you explore Thousand Needles, you'll need to explore it all on one character to get the associated exploration achievement.
Meta achievements like What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been are account-wide, meaning you can finish Flame Warden on one character and Noble Gardener on another.
did we ever figure out who farted?