Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

Warrior
Post Limit:
Prev 1 17 18 19 145 Next
Is there a particular talent or something I have to select to spec into SMF? Coming from Arms, can I just single wield my 2-hander and be SMF?
No, SMF and TG are both passive abilities you learn at level 38 as Fury.
Hey I have a question, my warrior alt hasn't done any heroics yet and hes SMF right now. Would 2x soul drinker be better then 1 soul drinker and 1 No'kaled until heroic weapons?
Whats going on here?
09/11/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Aevien
Hey I have a question, my warrior alt hasn't done any heroics yet and hes SMF right now. Would 2x soul drinker be better then 1 soul drinker and 1 No'kaled until heroic weapons?

Souldrinker isn't very good, and I believe No'kaled still beats it as a MH.
Make sure to delete the two extra "caps" under hit cap (forgot what they are called, posting from my phone.) and that expertise is set to "at most." Its likely that you just missed one of the changes.

Also, hit the enter key after entering in each stats value, sometimes it doesn't save it otherwise.

I will try and post a better picture tomorrow with red boxes around everything I had to change.

I will try that out Collision, thank you for the heads up. Have you had a chance to do a new screen capture on what needs to be changed with the red outlines? should it be like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/58909384@N08/7981360121/in/photostream/lightbox/
Hmm, has anyone looked into Glyph of Raging Blow? I think it is a no brainer for AoE heavy fights if you don't want to go Arms and I think it is possible for Single Target fights? Does the 10% put Whirlwind above a non-Bloodsurge Wild Strike?
For TG, with the glyph WW hits harder than WS for the same rage (assuming no Bloodsurge procs).

Same is not true for SMF.
Hmm, what Glyph to get rid of for that Glyph....
Reck. Unending Rage and H Leap are pretty close to mandatory and Reck to begin with won't be an issue until probably T15/BiS H T14, and even then only for BT.

That is, if the damage from WW beats the damage from taking the Reck glyph. Haven't really tested that, been a bit busy.
Well, the thing is that atm using the Reck Glyph is a waste. Mostly because Reck is only being used during Execute Phase.
True. My gut says it's probably a DPS increase, Raging Wind, but again, I'd need to go test it.

Reck should be used more often with a 3min CD with the T14 4pc, so there is that to keep in mind.
Yeah, but I'm looking at right this second. Level 90 will bring a bunch of new stuff
Is glyph of Reck better than having a glyph of CS? You are losing 20% of your critical chance with reck but with CS you are applying a Sunder Armor which helps all the raid correct?? Am I wrong in assuming this?
09/13/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Orhak
Is glyph of Reck better than having a glyph of CS? You are losing 20% of your critical chance with reck but with CS you are applying a Sunder Armor which helps all the raid correct?? Am I wrong in assuming this?

Depends on who your tanks are. If you have a warrior or bear tank, you never need to Sunder unless it's an add, and even then, you might not need to depending on how long the add will live. That makes the CS glyph pretty useless.

Even if you don't have either of those tanks, there are people who can keep the debuff easier. Any druid can apply 3 stacks instantly and in one cast. Depending on your raid comp and what debuffs you need, a hunter pet can also likely apply it easier.
I see your point and didn't even think of that. Thank you Sam.
ok so now crit better than strenght? i don't wanna regem eveything and my dps go low but if it is better guess ill do that
WW with RB, the other targets take 50% of the damage done on the primary target. It's still ok but I'm thinking it's only worth 1 stack because RB will have proc'd again before you get more than 2 stacks of WW buff.
09/13/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Dryfter
WW with RB, the other targets take 50% of the damage done on the primary target. It's still ok but I'm thinking it's only worth 1 stack because RB will have proc'd again before you get more than 2 stacks of WW buff.

No, it's the full damage.

http://i.imgur.com/xesu6.png
great guide