WoW Optimization seems frozen

Technical Support
I began the launcher and it began to download the patch of 8/28/12, after it downloaded the patch completely. I was prompted to optimize WoW, I clicked begin and it came up with the optimization window, it has been frozen or seems to be frozen on 0% for the past half hour, I did not close the window.

What should I do?
yeah same deal
seem frozen, but it is not, just a VERY LARGE patch and takes up to an hour to complete.

DO NOTHING, just let it run.
Oh thank you, I did not know that
seem frozen, but it is not, just a VERY LARGE patch and takes up to an hour to complete.

DO NOTHING, just let it run.

Exactly what he said.

Mine was frozen on 0% for the past half hour then zoomed to 100% and started downloading the patch. Now I have to wait for 8.5 gigs to download. ;.;
I didnt even see it move... sat at 0% for about 45 minutes, quick bio, some food, and its at the launcher by then.

though now i'm lookin at a 4.33kb direct d/l speed at the launcher (on a 24mb dl connection) with no p2p from blizz's end active.
so it does work just have to let it run for a long time?
08/28/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Deathdreamz
so it does work just have to let it run for a long time?

I'm assuming how long it takes will differ based on your internet speed. Mine only took about half an hour.
I didnt even see it move... sat at 0% for about 45 minutes, quick bio, some food, and its at the launcher by then.

though now i'm lookin at a 4.33kb direct d/l speed at the launcher (on a 24mb dl connection) with no p2p from blizz's end active.

Pretty sure that would make me cry.
Mines been over a half hour, and I have relatively good internet speed, so I'm going to just wait for it to complete.
wow right when I typed that it started to download lol.
08/28/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Sarruen
wow right when I typed that it started to download lol.

Haha, awesome. I love it when problems solve themselves.
I closed mine a bunch of times....is that bad? =(
Mine finally just kicked to the DL which will take probably 3-4 days at a 160kbs download rate. Yeah no one move to Idaho, 3rd world countries have better internet than us.
Yeah it's working; it just doesn't seem to update the progress bar. Your download will vary depending on your internet speed.

Your best bet is to just go find something else to do and check it every half hour.
After 20 mins mine moved to 1% :O
Nice to see people are chatting. Might actually do some homework while I wait:)
ive been downloading for 1 hr still @ o%........=(
lol my internet on this computer says my speed is 72.0 Mbps and i have been waiting at the Optimization screen for around 2 hours now and still at 0% -_- bored as crap already leveled a gun from 1-31 on MW3 during the wait....