Theramore's Fall: Now Live for Level-85 Players

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 52 Next
08/28/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Zasso
Having logged in, I found nothing to even show that Theramore will be attack or even any quest or gossip. If someone isn't 85 how would they even know there is a world event? If all we get is just a scenario then you have wasted my money.

Rawr!
08/28/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Zasso
Can you stop calling it an event please as it clearly isn't one.

yes it is an event...

Did you know the word "event" has been used exactly once in this thread, and it was by you?

And what about it isn't an event? That it's instanced? So what?
But what if i don't want to conquer Theramore!? D:
Ashenvale, Southshore, Theramore... What's next Blizzard? Why don't you wipe Stormwind off the map already and call it a day?
08/28/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Kaivax
After the lifting of the mists, Theramore's Fall will join all other Scenarios as level-90-only content, and everyone - including players who missed it at level 85 - will be able to play through the event.

Notice the last word is event, they are calling a scenario an event when it clearly is a scenario. An event is something that last for a limited time such as Brewfest and Pilgrim's Bounty, this is not in that vein of game style nor is it accurate to call something that isn't time limited an event.

Honestly if you wish to have people experience the launch events why haven't you let them become annual during the course of the expansion occurring at the day of launch and will be replace when you release the next pre-expansion patch.

It is misleading to call this thing an event period.
Will we still be able to do the scenario after Theramore is permanently changed? I hope so. I'm getting tired of Blizzard removing content under the assumption that everybody is max level and has had plenty of time to experience it.
08/28/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Lorinall
Will we still be able to do the scenario after Theramore is permanently changed? I hope so. I'm getting tired of Blizzard removing content under the assumption that everybody is max level and has had plenty of time to experience it.

Why don't you try reading the whole blue post before asking questions?? It's like three paragraphs.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the event with great anti-ci-pa-tion.
I'm pretty stumped as to why after 9 months of no new content, there is no warm up events going on today. This is also particularly head scratching considering that the official release of Guild Wars 2 is today. This seems almost an invitation to try out WoW's competition for the next few weeks.

Considering that Cata was poorly received, today's patch was the perfect opportunity to show that Mists would kick start with a bang, and not a whimper.
08/28/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Kaivax
The first of many Scenarios coming to World of Warcraft
So... there will be more, after the launch?
08/28/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Zasso
After the lifting of the mists, Theramore's Fall will join all other Scenarios as level-90-only content, and everyone - including players who missed it at level 85 - will be able to play through the event.

Notice the last word is event, they are calling a scenario an event when it clearly is a scenario. An event is something that last for a limited time such as Brewfest and Pilgrim's Bounty, this is not in that vein of game style nor is it accurate to call something that isn't time limited an event.

Honestly if you wish to have people experience the launch events why haven't you let them become annual during the course of the expansion occurring at the day of launch and will be replace when you release the next pre-expansion patch.

It is misleading to call this thing an event period.

Whining over petty things. Lol.
Ok so changed from not on patch day to two weeks before mop and now one week before mop
What happened to it being available a few weeks before? Now it's just ONE week before? I'm kinda disappointed :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7045643
08/28/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Sixteen
Ashenvale, Southshore, Theramore... What's next Blizzard? Why don't you wipe Stormwind off the map already and call it a day?

Please let us have this, we reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to get rid of Garrosh. D:
(Also, you didn't QQ about Lordaeron, you should have really added that one to your list. Just sayin')
ono gaise it's instanced so it becomes completely meaningless to do et now.

brb Ima quit wow until mists comes out cause I can't get away from this game even though Ima tell all of trade that Im never coming back
So.... There isn't going to be a pre-mists event then?
Will the rewards (the tabard/pet) still be rewarded at 90 or are they part of the pre-event only?

And how will the phased destruction of Theramore effect the Dustwallow Marsh Quests achievement? Will Alliance players still be able to earn the achievement after completing the event even if they haven't done a single quest in Theramore?
This is such baloney. We have "just one week" to experience it at 85? On the one hand, that sucks! Because we aren't getting any kind of real pre-patch event because it ONLY lasts for a week. On a totally relevant note -- I hate Children's Week. Why, you ask? and wtf does this have to do with Theramore? Simple, my friends - it lasts for exactly one week...and that ONE week always, Always, ALWAYS - falls during Finals week at the University.

On the other hand - it's nice because if we miss it during the SINGLE WEEK it is available - we can redo it at 90.

But you know what - I come down on the "it sucks" side because we haven't had any new content for ....what? 6 months? Granted - Theramore shouldn't be a ton of content - but at least it's SOMETHING new and different to do. -.-